six.

when clinton had said his band mate was coming for a drink, i definitely did not expect kras to show up. i can't complain though, he looked amazing. his messy blonde hair was pulled back into an up and down hairstyle. he wore a pair of black jeans and white button up  shirt. a smile appeared on his lips as he saw me. he put his arms out, i stood up and gave him a quick hug. he smelled amazing.

a mixture of aftershave and cigarettes.

i pulled away and we both sat down. madi looked at me and winked. she must have met him before we ran into eachother in the record store. i gave her a smile and mouthed a 'thank you'.

kras and i had finished our conversation about our favourite bands and were now focused on madi and clinton telling us how they met. i was not surprised when she said they met in a club a couple of weeks ago.

however i can't describe how surprised i was when an arm snaked around my waist; a hand landing on my lap. i looked down and noticed that kras had his arm around me and had pulled me a little closer to him. i suddenly felt insecure, knowing that a guys hands were on my body. i had never been happy with my appearance and it felt weird having someone be this affectionate with me. my eyes travelled up to his face and noticed he was acting interested in madi and clintons little speech. i shook my head and smiled playfully, he knew what he was doing.