ten.

the film was getting intense. i don't necessarily hate scary movies, but i still get nervous whilst watching them. he must've noticed my hands shaking as he grabbed my hand and started playing with my fingers. i looked up at him and i could see him smiling softly. he looked so pretty i could've kissed him.

as the movie progressed, kras cuddled me closer and closer to him until my leg was resting on top of his and his arm was wrapped around my waist. i felt so comfortable in his arms i could've fallen asleep. and i did.

i was woken up by a soft whisper. 

'wake up angel, you better go get into bed so you can sleep better' i heard kras say.

i simply groaned and nuzzled deeper into his shirt, trying to fall back asleep.

kras stroked my hair gently, i smiled thinking i was going to be able to drift back into sleep but then he stopped.

'come on liv, you'll regret sleeping on the couch. your back will ache in the morning' 

'fucking fine!' i exclaimed, clearly not very happy about being woken up. i heard kras giggle quietly so i flipped him off, which only made him laugh harder. i sat up rubbing my eyes, yawning. 

'you look so cute right now' kras beamed. 

i knew i was blushing straight away so i used the sleeves of my hoodie to cover my face. suddenly i felt his hands pulling mine away from my face. he was looking down at me with a look which i couldn't quite make out, until i saw him leaning towards me. 

i closed my eyes and i felt his lips against mine. our lips moved together in sync and i cant lie, it was one of the best kisses I've ever had. it gradually became more heated as his hands made their way to my hips, pulling me onto his lap. we continued to kiss and his hands remained gently rubbing my waist. 

his kisses felt like heaven.

HI !! i'm so sorry for the long wait for the next chapter but here it is :) hope you like it <3