eight

“no..” Lisa wasn't quite sure if the fever damaged her hearing system or Jennie Kim just rejected her.

“no..?”

“no” Jennie replied firmly.

Yup, Lisa certain of it. Jennie Kim just rejected her.

‘But why?? I thought she wants to be my girlfriend!! She even calls me her girlfriend right in front of her parents!

‘Aish this girl is confusing!!’

“W-waeyo?..” The brunette stared her blankly, and deep inside her heart, it was breaking.

“I want you to ask me again when you get well” Jennie's slightly believed Lisa at her state.

She probably didn't mean it or she didn't remember the proposal.

Without the brunette realised, she already drifted to a deep sleep.

The shorter one let out a sigh as she proceeds with her task, cleaning Lisa's sweaty skin.

Tried her best to restrain the appealing mound and delicious abs.

Then wiped both her arms, the crook of her neck and fingers. At last Lisa's sleeping face.

A warm smile curled up Jennie's lips as she observed Lisa's calm expression.

The next move, Jennie slowly pushed her head toward Lisa then planted a tender kiss upon the brunette's cheek.

Then, she dearly kissed the back of Lisa's hand while closing her eyes.

Jennie was in love with the girl and couldn't wait to answer the question that she had been waiting for.

***

Lisa woke up with a light head, she felt fresh as if she ready to begin the day.

She felt better than ever.

Her new pyjama drew her eyes at the moment she woke up.

Making her flushed as she recalled back the way Jennie's eyes roamed her private area.

And how tender the way Jennie pressed the towel against her sweaty body.

A petite hand restrained hers to move, it belonged to none other than Jennie.

Jennie was sleeping soundly, indicating Lisa that she was exhausted. The rounded-eye girl smiled as she stroked Jennie's hair.

The new surround of Lisa's bedroom caught her eyes, it was clean and organized.

‘It must be her done’

After Lisa got herself clean, she prepared two ramens for dinner.

Since she's not a good cook, despite with all the ingredients that she certain Jennie purchased.

“Jennie....wake up...” Gently Lisa shook the small shoulder, Jennie was laying at Lisa's previous place with a duvet covered up half of her face.

The soft duvet allured Jennie to sniff it, and it owned Lisa's scent that comforted her enough for a deep sleep.

However, that caused the difficulty to woke the girl up.

***

The two girls ate their ramens awkwardly and quietly, which is rare.

One thought of rejection.

One waited for a proposal.

A minute had passed, both couldn't hold the tense air anymore and decided to break the silence.