Last

It a very longgggg chapter, get some popcorn, sit back, make yourself comfortable and enjoy the chapter.

“Can you focus on this part?” Asked Jennie with a seductive voice “They need you so bad right now Lisa....”

A/N: Well you know what is coming you horny bastard.

Lisa began to put pressure on the wet clit and massaged the perky breast as she planted a few kisses upon Jennie's neck.

“...are you sure about this honey? What if I hurt the baby?..” The brunette husked out, lust slowly grew inside Lisa when she felt how soaked her wife is.

Jennie nodded nonchalantly, thrust her hip forward to Lisa's touch. “You won't hurt the baby. I promise....” She kissed Lisa, Lisa trailed her kiss to Jennie's neck.

A moan slipped out from the pregnant woman at the very moment Lisa sucked her sweet spot on the neck.

Later, Lisa instructed her wife to sit at the edge of the bed, while she knelt down in between Jennie's thighs.

Lisa massaged the silky thighs, gradually chased a butterfly kisses toward her inner thigh.

Jennie could feel her wife's warm breath on her most needed part, caused her to whine due to the lack of attention.

“Lisaaaa! Stop with tease! Fuck me now!!” She formed a fist in the brunette hair, then pulled Lisa's head toward her clit.

“...ermmm...yeahh...” Right away Lisa nibbled the wet fold before she stiffed her tongue and thrust inside Jennie.

“...ermm..ermm..” Jennie tilted her head behind, harshly bit her bottom lip due to the wave of pleasure she gained.

Lisa let her tongue explored the inside, enjoyed the sweet taste of her wife. Minute later, Jennie came on Lisa's face, then she licked it clean and kissed her wife to let her know how she taste.

During the intimate kiss, Jennie confessed her desire to Lisa, she was indeed shy to let her wife know.

“...Lisa....can we use the thing.....” Said Jennie sheepishly, playing with Lisa's hair.

The thing that mentioned by Jennie was acknowledged by Lisa, she loves at how Jennie was shy to try something new.

“But....are you sure it save for the baby?” Jennie nodded her head in certain.

The brunette held a smile regarding the action, right away she owned the stuff and proudly held it before Jennie.

Instantaneously, the face of the pregnant woman was in deep red, also showed excitement and nervousness.

This was her first time to experience the male part.

After Lisa stripped herself, she examined the strapless dildo, this also her first time experienced the rubber material upon her skin.

And she could tell, this kind of object would pleasure her wife to the final stage, Lisa really looking forward to witnessing the high face of Jennie.

Also the beautiful sound of her moan that waved out like music in Lisa's ears.

Since Jennie was pregnant, Lisa let her specified the position, ensured to comfortable herself.

Jennie was all four in the bed, the end of her feet slightly off the bed while her ass stuck out to Lisa's view, her pose was very attempting and appealing.

After the cat-eyed woman first came, Lisa held her eyes on the glistering fold along with the wetness that dripping down on the white sheet.

This inviting sight created an impatient grunt from Lisa, her core already soaked in anticipating.