| t h i r t y o n e |

iMessages
Tommy: Tom
Bethers: Beth

Tommy
Hey I have sometime
During shooting wanna
Do something

Bethers
Sure I'll ask
Seb

Tommy
I thought it could
Just be us maybe?

Bethers
Hmmm...like a date mr
Holland?

Tommy
Some would call it that?

Bethers
Interesting

Tommy
That juice bar in the
Grove at 4:00?

Bethers
Ok...I'll be there

Tommy
Alrighty than

Real Life

Beth sat her phone down and was freaking out.
"SEBBB!!" She called from her room getting up really quickly trying to find him
"What what what?!?!" He sounded very tense, which happens a lot when Beth screams for him, ever since...you know.
"Tom just asked me on a date?!" She said barely containing her excitement. She's been falling like a ton of bricks for him lately. They'd talked everyday for about 5 months now, and she fell harder everyday, but Tom was very hard to read. Never sent any signals or anything! She had actually no clue his feelings for her because he hid them so. Much. It kind of annoyed her. Beth for sure was very transparent...she didn't straight up tell him but didn't hide her feelings that's for sure. Especially since she's realized how short life can be and why waste good moments?
"FINALLY!! My god that man can get on my nerves sometimes!" Seb quickly got up all excited with Beth.
"What do I wear?! What do you even do on a date?! I don't even know the last time I went on one!!" She said as she fell into the couch that was next to them.
"Just act normal"
"How do you even act normal!!"
"I don't know!"
"I hate you!" She got up going to her room.

After a long time of planning she finally settled on this outfit

      She walked out to Seb who was waiting on the couch for her "I look so fat today" she sighed looking at the full body mirror that was in the living room      "You are Litterally a twig"     "I'm fat" she turned to the side looking at her stom...

     "You are Litterally a twig"
     "I'm fat" she turned to the side looking at her stomach "I'm so ugly I can't even go" she plopped herself on the couch taking the shoes off.
     "Hey hey heyyy what is happening" Seb sat up worried. This happens to Beth a lot, and without Seb it would be much worse. He was always there to help her through mood swings and really anything. "It's just like you guys are hanging out, he found you attractive before...he still will...don't worry"
"Are you sure?"
"Beth I'm positive" she smiled at his response as she sat up and put her shoes back on. Even though she still had a nervous pit in her stomach, Seb was always right