|T h i r t y t w o|

Real Life

       "Heyyyy" Beth said as she walked into the juice place, Tom had already gotten them a seat and had been waiting for her.
       "Hello love" he said standing up and they hugged each other as a greeting. Beth sat down on the seat across from him and they got settled in.
       "Wanna go get something?" Tom asked after awhile.
       "Yeah for sure" they both got up and ordered smoothies. Tom ended up paying and Beth felt bad as she always did when someone bought her something. They got there drinks and walked back to there seats and sat back down.
      "Hows filming going?" Beth asked in between sips
     "Oh my god is just a bunch of photos shoots and everyone's awful, you don't even understand!" Tom vented "they all keep flirting with me and asking if I'm single and wanna get my number, very unprofessional"
      "I mean can they blame them" Beth said looking up and laughing. This was an example on how she didn't hide her feelings "well did ya get any cute girls numbers?"
     "No!" Tom asked almost laughing at the question
     "Well why not!" Beth really hoped it was because this was an actual meaningful date to him
     "I don't know" he said shyly "just like-"
     "Yeah" Beth said they both got a little awkward, but then quickly changed topics.
      "I have some brands looking into doing videos for my channel with me" Beth told him, she hadn't even told Seb yet...she sort of stopped her channel but wants to bring it back.
      They continued drinking there smoothies and messing around for awhile until tom saw the Time
      "Oh shoot!" He said getting up quick "I could talk to you for hours honestly"
      "It's already been almost 2?!?" It felt like it had only been 30 minutes. They said there goodbyes and he quickly walked her to the car running to his.

A/N
This has nothing to do with this but if you have the time I really recommend watching this. It's really emotional and beautiful, one of my favorite dances.