8

Sorry this is so late x I promise I will try to publish way more! Love you my darlings xx

*Back to the story*
They both fell to the ground , gasping and heaving for breath. She recovered first though and she ran up to the large, ashy pile of burned house. Ignoring Severus' spluttered yells she started to cry as she knelt down on the doorstep of her beloved childhood home, her heart breaking. By the time Severus had reached her, she had no more tears to cry so she just stared at the ruins, rocking her on her heels, not even caring as the glamours slipped away, revealing the broken girl she'd hidden for years. Snape was horrified when he saw her thoughts. She'd been under the imperio curse and forced to brutally murder her own parents. He saw years of cutting, them putting on her perfect mask. Trying to cram knowledge into her head to bury her thoughts. Trying to throw herself of the astronomy tower. The war. Ronald. It was horrific. He pulled himself out of her thoughts and saw her shivering , her lips blue, her glassy stare.
"Hermione!"
Ginny and Harry apparated and ran to her side. She didn't move or react in any way. After about 30 seconds she shakily stood up and walked into the house.
"Mione!" Harry yelled as she disappeared from sight . It took all his strength to hold Ginny back when they heard a large crack and the beam above Hermione fell. There was nothing Harry could do. Severus was already inside.
"No!" Ginny screamed, fighting against Harry's firm grip on her. When Harry was sure that they weren't in any immediate danger , they both desperately started magicking away they debris when they head Snape groan loudly. He was holding Hermione who was conscious but murmuring softly and completely out of it.
"Mione? What are you saying?"
"...Murderer...Me...He..."
Snape moved so she could see him and she instantly paled.
"No...No...Oh my God...No...You could have been killed! Oh my God...My fault..."
"Hermione stop. I'm fine. We need to get you home-"
Hermione cut him off silently as she rose to her feet and her wide, terrified eyes fixed on the thin trail of blood running down the right side of his face. Severus quickly wiped away the scratch to show a small scratch. He quickly healed himself and magicked up a blanket for her. He took a step towards her, and she squealed and jumped back smartly. She stumbled over the charred rubble and Ginny grabbed her and helped her out the house. They sat on the grass and Ginny noticed a small folded piece of paper fall out of her friends pocket. She quickly grabbed it and read it.
"What the hell! Why are you writing an apology to your ex boyfriend he tried to kill you!"
"He love-"
"No he doesn't! Merlin, he doesn't love you!"
Hermione's mouth opened as if she was going to say something, but no words came out.
"Oh God Mione, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-"
Blinking back tears, Hermione grabbed Ginny's wand and apparated to Harry and Ginny's house.