2

It was 9.30 at night and everyone had decided to go home. They had been catching up with each other and they had a great time together. But since it's getting late, they decided to go home before they got scolded.

Baekhyun was casually walking through the almost empty streets when he suddenly saw two people from a distance. The both of them looked very tall. Especially when they're compared to Baekhyun.

The shorter one was touching the taller one on different places. His hand moved from the taller's shoulders, his spine, and it ended at his lower back. The taller looked as if he disliked it, but he didn't fight back.

Or at least he tried, but the shorter one kept touching him. Baekhyun was going to left them and went through the long way when he heard someone screamed.

"S-stop! G-go away!" He heard a voice said. Baekhyun turned his head to the source of the sound. It was the taller male he saw from before. He looked very scared now. Baekhyun decided that he should save the poor guy.

He ran to them and pushed the shorter one away from the taller. The shorter, who was taller than Baekhyun, looked at him angrily.

"Yah! Who do you think you are to push me away?!" The person yelled. Now that Baekhyun saw him up close, he didn't look half bad. Guys or girls would probably like him if he wasn't such a pervert.

Baekhyun looked at him with an angered and slightly disgusted expression. "Didn't he tell you to stop? I'm pretty sure a boyfriend or friend wouldn't keep touching his significant other when he clearly doesn't like it." Baekhyun said in an annoyed tone.

He hated these type of person. Those who touch strangers intentionally without their permission, those who like to catcall, and those who took other people's virginity without hearing the getting a confirmation, or basically raping.

The guy looked pissed at Baekhyun's words. He suddenly charged at Baekhyun. But Baekhyun, being a black belt in hapkido, avoided the sudden attack easily. They went into a fighting position.

The guy tried to do a roundhouse kick on Baekhyun. Baekhyun blocked it with his right hand as his left hand 'hugged' the other's thigh. His moved his right hand to the guy's left leg and lift him a bit to throw him to the ground. The guy fell down head first and passed out.

Baekhyun walked to the taller male who was crouching and hugging his own knees. He looked very small and scared. Baekhyun felt bad for almost leaving him with the pervert. He crouched with one of his leg touching the ground.

"Hey, you alright?" Baekhyun asked. The other just nodded a little. Baekhyun smiled as he observed the male in front of him.

The male was wearing an oversized sweater, making him look small and vulnerable. Baekhyun held his hand out to him.

"Here, I'll help you," Baekhyun said in a soft tone, showing care for the other.

The taller lifted his head up and their eyes met. The both of their eyes widened as they became silent. Baekhyun was very much surprised. One of the biggest bullies in his school, the Park Chanyeol, looked so small, scared, and... cute.

Baekhyun shook his head at the thought. Chanyeol was still staring at him, wide-eyed. His bangs covered his forehead and eyebrows, making him look younger. Plus the sweater he was wearing was so big on him that it swallowed his whole body.

Baekhyun was again, lost in his thoughts, that he didn't notice that Chanyeol already disappeared. The male looked around, but couldn't find the person he was looking for.

"Chanyeol?" Baekhyun called, a bit worried about the said boy.

"Chanyeol!" Baekhyun called a little louder. Chanyeol still wouldn't come out. Baekhyun sighed in defeat, deciding he should just get back home.

He turned around and looked back one more time. A head was peeking out behind a tree. When the owner realised that Baekhyun was looking at him, he retreated back to his hiding place.

Baekhyun smiled a little, having a feeling that the boy would be safe. He turned his head and walked to where he was supposed to go to in the first place, the train station.

***

Baekhyun flopped himself to the soft bed in front of him, letting himself feel the comfort of the bed. He just finished changing his clothes into his boxers and was about to sleep when an image of a cute boy flashed in his mind.

The way his sweater swallowed his top half. The way he shyly nodded to him. The way he curled himself into a ball. And just him being so soft. Baekhyun wondered if he could see that sight again...

Baekhyun's eyes fluttered open. He didn't intend on thinking about something like that. Especially if it's about someone who bullied him for the way he dressed for school and his knowledge. Baekhyun suddenly felt something started to grow. Baekhyun groaned when he saw a tent on his boxers.

Fuck... Now he's hard.

Baekhyun just decided to ignore the pain growing on his bottom region and sleep it away. Unfortunately, his body wouldn't cooperate since he could only think about Chanyeol whenever he closed his eyes. So, he decided to jack off to him just this once.

Just this once.
___________________________________________

Author's note:

I'm so sorry if there are some mistakes 😥. If you want to, you can correct it in the comments section. You can also give me some writing advices so that I can be better at it.

Thank you!