7

this is a double update, kindly read the previous chapter first
_______________________________________

Jongin lets out the breath he was holding when he is sure Seongho is out of his sight. He reached the office and put the books on top of the teacher's desk. He felt proud of himself somehow.

He walked out of the room and was greeted back by the hallway. A sudden need to go to the toilet came to him, so he walked to the boys bathroom nearby. He wanted to let it all out before going with his friends.

Jongin sighed as he emptied his bladder in the urinal. He was washing his hands when he heard a sound coming from the stalls. The first thing that came to mind was to panic. So Jongin, being Jongin, he panicked.

...What if it's a ghost? What if it's a murderer hiding in one of the stalls, waiting for the right time to strike at him?! Stabbing him repeatedly until he's-- okay, he watched too many horror movies.

And just like that one character in the movie, curiosity got the best of him. He walked towards the sound and opened the stall he assumed where the sound was coming from.

He opened it slowly and almost screamed when he saw the inside. A body was sitting, back leaning against the grayish blue board of the stall. It looked like a fucking. lifeless. body.

Jongin was very scared but he wanted to make sure if the person was okay, so he muster up the courage to approach the body. Slowly, he crouched down to the other's level and grabbed him by the shoulders.

"Yah, you okay? W-what are you doing in here?" Jongin asked as he shook the student by the shoulder lightly. The student raised his head slowly and Jongin almost had a heart attack.

The student's hair was messy, black locks were sticking out everywhere. His eyes were half open, as if he was tired and just wanted to sleep. His lips were red and swollen, a string of saliva(?) from the corner of his mouth to his neck.

Jongin checked the student's name tag just to be sure because he couldn't believe what he was seeing. The name rang loudly in his head. He didn't know whether he should leave him since he's scared or help the guy.

It was Park Chanyeol.

Jongin really wanted to leave, but he couldn't let himself move his legs away from the sitting boy. Instead, he felt his hand moved to grab the toilet paper on the other side of the stall and wiped what he assumed to be saliva away. Gentle, like when a mother is wiping her baby's mess when he's eating.

Chanyeol raised his head slowly to look at him. What is he doing? Chanyeol didn't know Jongin, but he was definitely grateful. He didn't even care what will happen tomorrow. He just felt so tired.

A hand suddenly came up to his head, gently combing his hair down to make it look less messy. Worried dark brown eyes stared back at his own.

"Do... do you want... t-to go to the... school clinic?" Jongin managed to stutter with a slightly concerned tone. Chanyeol didn't answer and looked at the floor instead. Jongin gulped.

"Do you want m-me.. to help you?" he tried to ask Chanyeol again, but this time, he got a response. Chanyeol shook his head. Jongin didn't know what to do anymore so he decided to stood up from his crouching position.

"Well... I-i'll be going," Jongin said, waiting for the other's response. Chanyeol didn't respond, so he turned his back and ran off to the hallways.

He was so glad he didn't die in there.

But then he realised. He didn't go to the toilet. He facepalmed at himself. Whelp, he didn't feel like going anymore, anyway.

***

"Yah, Kim Jongin! What took you so long?! We've been waiting for ages!" Sehun complained at his best friend who was running to them. Jongin just grinned at him.

"Sorry, I was bringing the class work over to Yang-ssaem's* desk." Jongin said, trying to himself from his over dramatic best friend.

"It's okay, Jongin-ah. We've only been waiting for about 8 minutes. One time I had to wait for Sehun for 20 minutes." Jongdae said with a cheeky grin on his face.

Sehun huffed while crossing his arms and turned away. "That wasn't the case," he mumbled in a whiny tone. Jongdae just rolled his eyes playfully at him.

"Of course, Sehun. Spending 20 minutes contemplating about whether to bring a plushie or not  is totally more important than bringing the classwork to the teacher's office," Baekhyun joined in on teasing the maknae of their little group.

"Hey! Pinku pinku is special, thank you very much," Sehun tried to defend himself from his hyungs who suddenly ganged up on him. Tao and Jongin chuckled at his response.

Kyungsoo smiled at himself while looking at his friends' behaviour. Picking on Sehun was one of their favorite things to do. The maknae's reaction was just so funny and cute, they couldn't help but tease him more.

Then he found himself glancing back at Jongin. The boy's pink, plush lips were curved upwards, creating a beautiful smile. The most beautiful smile he had ever seen in his whole life. Nobody could rival that smile of his.

Sometimes, Kyungsoo would think about how would Jongin's lips feel on his. Will it feel soft? Or will it feel chapped instead?

Other times, Kyungsoo would think about how soft is his hair and how well would Jongin's hand fit with his. Kyungsoo sighed. He really is a hopeless boy in love.

***

"You know about that barista that just got hired in Junmyeon's cafe?" Baekhyun asked as he tried to steal some of Kyungsoo's food just to annoy him. Kyungsoo slapped his hand away before saying, "What about him?"

Jongdae's eyes visibly brightened at the mention of the barista, but he tried to hide it. Baekhyun looked at him for a second and continued, "apparently Jongdae thinks he's cute." Another piece of meat went into his mouth.

Jongdae's face went bright red as five heads of his friends turned to look at him.

________________________________________

double update 'cause i didn't update anything last month. btw, would you mind if i put a little kaiyeol in this?
this is still a baekyeol book, i just want to make the story less boring(?)
plus i find kaiyeol to be cute.

anyway, happy exo dayyy!
they are 7 years old now...
hope that they will be one 'til the end.
EXO SARANGHAJA!!