3

Chanyeol felt like he was done for. Byun Baekhyun, the nerd he bullied, just saw him in a vulnerable state. Heck, Baekhyun even saved him. He couldn't believe how weak was back at that moment.

Then, realization hit him even more. What if Baekhyun told everyone he knew about Chanyeol? What if everyone believed him? What would happen to him? What would they think about him? He's so dead.

Chanyeol grabbed a lock of his hair and thoughts about the incident came to him.

He was just standing there, being touched in all places by a man he didn't even know. He wouldn't admit it, but he was scared. A male suddenly came into the scene. Chanyeol couldn't really see his face because of the darkness.

But from what he saw, the man was wearing a half tucked shirt with a few buttons undone that exposed his collarbones and a little bit of his chest, complimenting his broad shoulders, along with tight jeans that showed his muscular thighs.

The male came closer and faced the person that had been touching him. Chanyeol couldn't see his face, but he was glad that someone had come to the rescue. He would've gotten fucked by the pervert if no one had come to save him.

The man then yelled at the other. Chanyeol shivered. His voice was somewhat familiar, but he couldn't grasp on who it was. Suddenly, they started to attack each other. Chanyeol stumbled backwards, scared and not knowing what to do. He crouched and hugged his knees, hoping that everything would be fine and that he will be safe.

Suddenly, the sounds of fighting stopped. But it was too fast for it to end. Chanyeol didn't dare to open his eyes. It was silent for awhile until he heard footsteps coming to him. His body shook a bit, afraid that the pervert won against the other man and is now coming towards him. That is, until a soft voice called out to him.

"Hey, you alright?" the voice said in a worried tone. It was good to feel that someone was worried about him. Chanyeol nodded a little, still scared that the other man would judge him.

"Here, I'll help you," the person in front of him said in a soft tone. Chanyeol lifted his head to see a hand in front of him. When he lifted his head a little higher, he was met with a pair of beautiful dark brown eyes. He looked at the man's face and he was very surprised.

The person who he thought was just a weak, nerdy student saved him and is now crouching in front of him. Chanyeol was at loss for words. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. It couldn't have been him, right?

Judging by the other's surpirsed expression, Chanyeol was sure it was Baekhyun.

Realizing that Baekhyun was lost in his own thoughts, Chanyeol got away slowly and quietly until he ran to hid behind a tree. His breath was unsteady, his face was very red, and his heart was beating rapidly. He knew it was because of the embarrassment to be saved by his own victim.

A few seconds later, he heard his name being called. "Chanyeol," the voice said.

"Chanyeol!" the voice called again, louder this time.

"Chanyeol!" Chanyeol snapped out of his thoughts. It must've been his mother. Chanyeol hurriedly got out of his bed and ran downstairs.

***

Baekhyun was laying on his bed. Saturdays were the days where Baekhyun would laze around without doing anything. That is, if he doesn't have anything to do.

Baekhyun sighed. He had an English essay that was due on Tuesday. He got up from his bed and opened his laptop on his studying table. Baekhyun sat at the chair in front of it. While preparing office word, a KakaoTalk notification sound came from his phone.

The male grabbed his phone and clicked at the notification.

Baekbeom-hyung
•Baekhyun-ah
•Don't forget that I'm coming home today

Baekhyun smiled at his phone. It's been two weeks since he last seen his brother. Baekhyun replied immediately.

Byun Baek
Yes, hyung•
Don't be too lovey-dovey with your wife• and made me a third wheel

Baekbeom-hyung
•No promises!
•It's not my fault you haven't gotten a lover yet

Baekhyun turned off his phone and leaned back to the chair. His brother is coming home. He would probably come home and brag about what he had done in the past two weeks and annoy Baekhyun until he gave him the last piece of meat.

Baekhyun smiled. The family is going to be complete again. Well, not really complete. Just like what his brother said, Baekhyun still didn't have a girlfriend or a boyfriend. And Baekhyun wasn't currently interested in anyone.

Anyone but that one cute boy.

Baekhyun snapped out of his thoughts. How could he possibly think about him after what he did last night. Guilt suddenly overcame him. He shouldn't have done what he did last night, it wasn't like him to.

He didn't even know why he had thought about Chanyeol in the first place. Chanyeol was his bully, for fuck's sake. Yet, Baekhyun still thought about him that way?

Alright, the Chanyeol he knew, the bully, was all kinds of wrong in his sight. He was someone not to mess with and surely not a potential partner. He looked as if he loved to bully everyone and could get away from teachers anytime.

But the Chanyeol from yesterday was different. Very different. The Chanyeol from yesterday had eyes that looked as if they belong in the sky because they shined bright like the stars at nighttime. His eyebrows were softer, his lips looked soft and peachy, and the little mole on his nose just completed the look. He actually looked younger.

Somewhat like a baby.

Baekhyun shook the thoughts out of his head and looked up to the blank sheet of document on his laptop screen. He really should start writing his essay before he forgot to. Baekhyun sighed for the nth time that day.

___________________________________________

a/n: i'm very sorry that i just update the story after the few weeks the second chapter came out. i couldn't seem to find a good continuation(?) to write...it's not even a good excuse, but i promise i'm not lying
i'm sorry that it took me longer than the chapter before this 😥
(btw i just love the stylist for making chanyeol looking so soft in the !t live : the 12th mugi box)

~lowercase intended in author notes~