Daddy Dosen't Love Me

* Jack POV *
I can't sleep. Violets sleeping next to me. She woke up a while ago. She said she was having a nightmare. I kissed her cheek and tucked her to my bed. I miss Jonah. I have seen him a few times. Right now he looks happier than what he was with me. I sighed knowing he didn't want me. I cuddled into Violet. I soon fell asleep, cuddled into Violet.
* Next Morning Violet POV *
I woke up and daddy ( she's hella innocent) was cuddled into me. I smiled and cuddled into him. I was in my onesie. It was so soft. I'm so lucky to have a dad like mine. But I wanna know where my other daddy is at. I didn't see him when I was born or when I turned 1. I felt tears in my eyes. Daddy woke up. " Daddy?" I said crying. " Oh baby girl what's wrong?" " Where is other daddy?" I saw that his face fell. " Baby I'm sorry for lying to you." " What do you mean?" " When you were little, you asked me where daddy was at. I kept saying that he was catching you a unicorn. I kept saying that for nine years." I cried and said " Did other daddy leave you because of me?" Daddy cried and  " No baby, he didn't want me." I sniffled and cuddled into daddy. I cried in his shoulder. He was rubbing my back. " Daddy, can I see him, at least once?" Daddy sadly smiled and nodded. I kissed his cheek.
* Later on still same POV *
I was happy and sad at the same time. Sad because I didn't like to see daddy cry. And happy because I was seeing other daddy. I showered and changed.

" Daddy how's this?" I asked

" Daddy how's this?" I asked. " Wonderful." I nodded and smiled. Daddy changed too.

We left to see other daddy

* Time skip Jonah POV *
I was waiting for Jack. He told me that he was coming in about 10 minutes. I sighed knowing he tricked me. I got up and I saw him. But he wasn't by himself, there was a girl with him. She looked like 8 or 9 years old. " Daddy!" I heard her yell. I was confused. She ran towards me. She hugged me but I didn't hug back. I took her out of the hug. I then left, but I heard her say, crying " Daddy dosent love me anymore. I was a mistake into this world. I wasn't made to be here. Daddy left us because of me. If I wasn't here, daddy would still be here with you." I then heard Jack say " No baby. Your not a mistake. I love you. Let's go." I turned around and Jack picked up the girl. He then left. I saw her tear stained cheeks. I was confused. The girl fell asleep. Then Jack said " You broke her more then what she already is." He left me, even more confused. What does it mean? I broke her more?