Help Me

* Eben POV *
Jonah called Daniel so that he could take her while me and Jonah have some fun ;). Daniel came in a few minutes later and took her. Jonah waited a few minutes. Then he came over and picked me up and took me to the bedroom upstairs. He then dropped me on the bed and kissed me roughly.
* Mature content up next *
He then took of my shirt and left hickeys on my neck to V-line. I whimpered because Jonah wasn't doing anything except sucking on my skin. He smirked once he met my throbbing member. He took of my jeans and kissed the fabric. I moaned. He then took of my boxers. He kissed my member. Then he put me in his mouth and began to bob his head up and down. I was moaning. I felt the urge to cum. But I got a hold of it. " Baby if you need to cum, cum I'm not gunna punish you for that." Jonah said. I cummed in his mouth. He swallowed my cum (🤢). Then he got naked and told me to suck him off ( 😣🤢). I did so. He was a moaning mess. I swallowed his cum. He then spammed into me. I moaned enjoying the pain. " Please daddy harder faster I enjoy the pain ( 😩😵)." He went faster. He then hit my prostate. " OH DADDY RIGHT THERE." He slammed again in the same spot. I moaned. " Daddy I need to cum." " Cum baby boy." I cummed and the he did. I moaned once he came in me. He then pulled away and we were breathing heavily.
* Mature content done * sighs in relief *
* Jonah POV *
I picked up Eben and took him to a shower. We were done 15 minutes later. He limped downstairs. I said " I go hard don't I?" Eben nodded. We pretended to watch a random movie, IT. Someone knocked the door. I got up and it was Daniel with Violet. I picked her up and payed Daniel. He told me he didn't need it. I still gave it to him. He sighed and took it. I waved bye to Daniel and closed the door. I kissed Violets nose. She giggled. I put her on Ebens lap. He said " Hello Violet." She waved at him. Eben put her on the couch and he got up. Violet noticed that Eben was limping. " Eben, why you limping?" He said " I uh fell and hurt myself." " Where does it hurt?" I awed at her for for being so nice. Eben pointed to his legs. Violet got up and sat down on the couch. She sang, " Its ok don't cry my little child everything is ok. I'll be here for you when you need me. I'll never leave your side. I won't let you get hurt anymore." She stopped singing and kissed his legs. I awed again. Eben said " Oh thank you." Violet nodded. She went up to me and blushed. I smiled at her. " I have a terrible voice." " No you don't baby." I said. " It's perfect." She blushed. " Baby did other daddy ever tell you that he is famous?" Violet shook her head no. I sighed. " Well now you know." " What does it mean?" She asked. " Its when you're well known by a lot of people." She nodded.
* Some time later still same POV *
I heard Violet sing while she was doing something in her room.    
It's hard to act like I don't think about you sometimes
I should win an oscar
It was my birthday, right at the end of the night
It was the first time she hurt bad and you cried
Right in my arms fell to a million pieces
Held you together, boy , I know all your secrets
Do you know what it is to, be the one to fix you, and all you do is run back to the one who breaks your heart
You're makin' this to hard
I know I said I'll be your friend, but it's to hard
Hard, it's just to hard
I said I'll be there to the end but it's to hard I know it's hard
Hard, it's just to hard
You keep running back to her, I know it's hard
Hard it's just to hard
I know I said I'll be your friend, but it's to hard
Hard, it's just to hard
Its hard to sing along to songs that people sing when they're happy
I should win a Grammy
You block her number, and then you call me instead
You give her distance, and then you sleep in my bed
You say you miss her, and you go crawlin' back
Thats my mission, its to be here when you're sad
Do you know what it is to, be the one to fix you, and all you do is run back to the one who breaks your heart
You're makin' this to hard
I know I said I'll be your friend, but it's to hard
Hard, it's just to hard
I said I'll be there to the end but it's to hard
Hard, it's just to hard
You keep running back to her, I know it's hard 
Hard, it's just to hard
I know I said I'll be your friend but it's to hard
Hard, it's just to hard
All this daytime drama makes me feel so alive 
So good at fakin', I should win an Emmy
I know I said I'll be your friend, but it's to hard
Hard, it's just to hard
I said I'll be there to the end but it's to hard
Hard, it's just to hard
You keep runnin' back to her, I know it's hard
Hard, it's just to hard
I know I said I'll be your friend, But it's to hard
Hard, it's just to hard

* no ones POV *
Violet is in love with a boy. But Violet is the one suffering. Why? Because she can't stop her feelings towards the boy. And because, Violet is the one who helps the boy go through a rough time, thinking that he likes her back. But the boy ends up going back with the girl that broke his heart into a million pieces. That's why Violet kelps singing that song, everyday. Because she is love with a boy that's her friend.