The Word Daddy Turns Me On

* Jonah POV next morning *
I woke up and Violet was on top of me curled into a ball. I cooed at her. Eben was hugging Violet. I smiled. I tried not to wake them up. I moved Violet and then put her in top of Eben. I went downstairs and made breakfast. It was pancakes and bacon and eggs with orange juice. I waited for them to wake up. They woke up 10 minutes later. " Good morning daddy." I heard Violet say. " Good morning cupcake and babe." " Morning babe." I kissed his cheek and I kissed Violets nose. " Baby why don't you do that to me?" Eben pouted. I kissed his nose too. He smiled. " Hey daddy?" " Yeah?" " Do you love me and Eben?" " Of course why?" " Because dad told me once that you called me a thing." " That was a long time ago, and now that I know who you are I regret it." She smiled and pecked my nose. " You know baby her saying 'daddy' turns me on." I choked. " I'm sorry we have a young child here. She's hella innocent." He whimpered and pointed to his pants. I choked even more he had a frigging boner. I laughed. " I'll help you later." He nodded. We ate in silent till Eben moaned. ( 😂) Violet asked " What's that noise?" " Its nothing it's a noise I make when I hurt myself." She nodded and I laughed. " I'll help him later ok." Violet nodded. He smirked at me. I smirked back. Violet smiled at us innocently. I smiled back and so did Eben. We did our morning routines and started the day ahead of us.