Court

* Jack POV*
Ugh I have to go to court with Jonah. I telling the damn truth to not be with Violet. I showered and changed.

( licks lips ) It was early

( licks lips )
It was early. I don't like leaving my house. I groaned since it was time. I kissed Alex and left.
* Jonah POV *
I left to court. Also I brought Eben and Violet with me. We made it to the place. Violet was nervous. I hugged her to calm her down. We went inside. Jack was already there. He looked at Violet. Eben picked her up. We sat down on opposite sides.
* tbh I don't know how this works so time skip*
" Ok, full custody of Violet will be given to Jonah Marais and Eben Franckewitz. Also the last name of Violet will be changed to Marais and Franckewitz. Permanently. Mr.Avery will not be given permission to visit Violet, due to beatings."
* Jonah POV *
Yes. My baby girl stays with me. Violet was very happy too. I could tell by her face expression . Eben was happy too. It's like our very own daughter we are rasing. Eben was surprised that the last name was given to Violet. I mean I'm happy she gets to stay with both of us. I'll treat her better. Give her my love and attention. I mean I'll give Eben and Violet my love and attention. They deserve my love and attention. We went to get ice cream to celebrate. " Hi can I get a mint chip  ice cream." I said. Violet said " Can I get a chocolate ice cream." Eben said " Can I get a vanilla ice cream." " Sure thing cutie." Said the guy. " Uh I have a boyfriend with a daughter." Eben said. I was surprised Eben said daughter. Violet smiled. I kissed Eben's cheek. The cashier rolled his eyes and gave us the ice cream. We are it happily.