Past

I played with my toys in Ishball, I showed my Ishballen dad some drawings I did and he would always braid my black hair and smile at me and always complemented my purple eyes cause he said they made me unique from everyone else. I didn't have any friends in Ishball cause my Mom was from Amestris. She worked with the state at one point and was called the Lunar Alchemist. I always admired her and she taught me some Alchemy and when she came back from Xing, she taught me Alchestry. Alot of Ishballens thought she was nicer than most Amestrians and welcomed her, others didn't.

I was in my room one day practicing alchemy, I created a pencil. I was only 8 and I ran downstairs to show my mom and dad... but, they weren't their. I ran to their room and saw a bald man with a blond hair sticking out an he was very tall and buff. I took a step back and saw my parents in front of him.

"Mommy...Daddy...whats going on."

"Please don't hurt her, just let her go."

"Mommy, Daddy, I'm scared."

"Don't worry sweetheart, we'll handle this."

I looked up at the man and ran like my father and mother said and ran out of the house. I heard gun shots and looked around seeing my people's bodies on the ground, coated with blood. I looked around and saw a blonde man, not the one in the house, another man with scary blue eyes. I ran from him but I felt multiple shots fired in my right arm. I fell to the ground and breathed raggedly. And I blacked out....

---------------------------------------------------------

I woke up and looked around seeing the famous Sara Rockbell beside me bandaging something. I looked to her hands and my eyes widened in fear. My right arm was gone.

"I'm sorry...." She looked away to a bundle of bandages wrapped around something bloody.  "We didn't have any other choice. If those bullets pushed any deeper, you would've died."

I was still frozen and I looked up at her. That case of bandages was my amputated arm.  She smiled sadly. "I have a daughter who's about your age, only a year older. Her names Winry. Seeing you like this is depressing for me." A tear escaped her eye and I used my left arm to wipe it away.

"But its a good thing your still alive."

I sat myself up and watched her as she helped the other Ishballians.  I looked around on the other beds and saw a man with his face covered in bandages and his arm covered as well.  Sara and her husband were scrambling around to help him and yelled to the others to get medicine.  I saw his eye
open.  He looked around crazily.

"Don't worry sir, you're gonna, everythings alright." Mr.Rockbell assured as he touched the man's arm.

Then something happened.  The man in bandages looked down at his arm and his eyes widened.  he stood up. 

"You...!" He grabbed Mr. Rockbell and then it happened.  The horrible thing that left Winry alone for years.  He killed her parents.

He looked around and did the same to everyone else.  I backed up against the wall and looked at him, frightened.  No...please don't....  I closed my eyes with my arm guarding my face.  I felt his gaze on me.  His arm came down and then I ducked.  I looked up at him into his red eyes and scrambled to stand up.  I ran out of the building with tears flooding my eyes.

I ran as fast as I could but I was losing to much blood. I felt light headed and fell to the ground. I closed my eyes and was lifted up.  I heard crying and opened my eyes a little to see the same buff, blond man crying over me. Why? They hurt us, so why is he crying. I shut my eyes and fell asleep and was put down.