Truth

It took  6 months to get the 3 auto mail limbs ready. But a year for recovery and blood loss.  So as I waited, Winry showed me around her house. Everything was so happy. There were pictures of two blonde boys with hazel eyes with a women who had chestnut brown hair which seemed to shine in the sunlight and grassy green eyes. She was beautiful.
Oh and I also turned 9 a couple of weeks ago.

"Who's that?" I asked Winry.

Her eyes became soft as she peered at the picture, but a tinge of sadness was seen. "That's Trica Elric."

"Trica Elric..." Where have I heard 'Elric' before...?

"She's the mother of my two best friends who are like brothers to me," She said.  "She takes care of those two now, in the house up there at the top of that hill." She pointed to a lush green hill with a house at the top in the distance.

"Don't they have a daddy?"

She looked down and it looked like she was about to tear up. "Their father, as Ed said, abandoned them when they were very young."

"So, there dad abondened them? But why?"

She smiled. "I don't know why, but those bozoos make it along pretty well if you ask me. And they've been practicing Alchemy alot lately."

My face lit up. I pressed my left arm against my wheelchair and smiled. "You mean they do alchemy too!?!?"

She looked at me confused. "What do you mean 'do alchemy too'. Do you do Alchemy or do you know someone who does?"

I smiled. "No, I didn't know anyone who did alchemy since I was raised around Ishballens, but me and my mom did alchemy." Then a sad thought hit me. My mother and father are gone. I tried my best to hid my deppression.

"So you were born in Ishball? But you do Alchemy?"

"The thing is...I was born in Amestris. Central to be precise, but I was raised in Ishball. And my mother taught me some Alchemy."

"Really?!" I nodded. I looked down at my arm and my the smooth shoulder of where my right arm used to be. "What's wrong Luna?"

I looked up at Winry. "It's just that it sucks. The fact I won't be able to show you some of my alchemy."

Her face became determined. "Yes you can!" I looked up at her. "When my grandmother finishes the exo-skeleton for the arm. You could show me your alchemy."

"Even with auto mail you can still use alchemy?"

"Yep!"

This changes everything! I can use alchemy once more and I can be happy! Then I remember the events in Ishball. Those people with the large transmutation circle. The dead body. I looked at my left hand in fear. I-I did hu-human transmutation. I remembered. I did the one taboo that alchemists should never do.  For nights since it happened, nightmares of the massacer would still haunt me.  Especially after what happened with Winry's parents.  I still hadn't told her about it.  Being as how I didn't want to openly talk about Ishball then.  But I also didn't feel as if it were my place to tell Winry such devastating news.  But that didn't stop the sad news coming.

A week after the event, An officer came to the house and said what had happened.  Winry.....it took alot of time for her to get better.  It was really hard for her to hear about it.  I knew how it felt as well.  Winry needed alot of alone time during then though.

"Winry! Luna!" I snapped out of my thoughts to the sound of Pinako's Voice. "The automail is ready!"

"Great!" Winry said. She grabbed the handles of my wheelchair and pushed me toward the guest room where the auto mail was kept. I looked around the room and saw the automail. It was Shiny. The silver was kept perfectly clean. No wires were sticking out. All the screws were in. It was so Perfect.