Appearence

Lunar Alchemist.

That was what I was called before they blamed me for Maes' murder.

And I'm Not A Homunculas for the last Time! I hate those bastards. My black hair was as dark as night and I had purple eyes with a tint of red like a Homunculas. I wore a black coat and hoodie kind of like Edward's and Black clothes and glooves. I ran to Resembool like I always did. I still had my state recognition and ran, other state alchemists were after me. I became a State Alchemist at the age 11 and is the youngest alchemist, but because of me being part Ishballen, They never put me in the records of State Alchemists or nothing about being the youngest girl ever but only that midget Edward Elric. Now their all after me. Might as well go say hi to Winry and help our around her house. I've known her since I was 8 and she's my best friend, she took care of me like a sister when my parents died and Pinako was always nice. I always hid when the Elric brothers came over. "Hey Winry. I'm back."

She turned toward me and smiled happily. "Hey Luna." I told her my name but I ask her not to call me by it and have always been called Luna. "You look pretty beat down, what happened today?" I plopped down on the chair and Bit a apple and pet Den on the head.

"Eh, just now a criminal of the State for something I didn't do and accused of working with Scar. And bieng a Homunculas." She gasped and looked at me.

"No wonder their Milatary Dogs, and I can't believe Ed's one of them. But a Homunculas? Aren't those things created when someone does the Taboo."

I nodded and looked at her sadly. "I got to talk to you about something Winry."

"What is it?"

I sighed heavily and looked her in the eye. "I'm leaving."

"WHAT! you are! But why?!" She asked half panicking.

"I don't want to put you in danger Winry. Also, I don't want you getting hurt if Ed finds me here. Also, I have enough money to go. I'm probably going to Xing or something, just to strengthen my alchemy and get away. But don't worry, I'll be back for some extra stuff. Also, I'm going their to learn about Those Elric morons. I just want the people I care about to be safe. I don't want to see anyone get hurt, Ok Winry."

She smiled sweetly cause she's always been concerned about me since I was younger than her. "Ok, I understand Luna."

The next Day. I packed up my stuff and looked at my room. Den came in my room and licked my left hand. "Hey Den. You'll protect Winry, right?" He barked happily waging his tail and ran out of my room with his metal leg clunking as he ran. I grabbed my suitcase and made my way out of my room. I braided my hair again and saw Aunt Pinkako and Winry at the door.

"So your really going aren't you?" She implied.

"Yeah, anyways, its kinda hard to be working for a guy you hate and put others in trouble." I meant Mustang after what he did in Ishball.

I walked onto the porch and Winry hugged my tight. "Be careful, alright Luna."

"Like I ever am careful."

"Anyway, knowing you, you'll be back in a week for some updates."

"You wish. See ya Winry."

And I left, I turned my hair blonde and changed my eyes to green and made my way to the Train Station. I noticed a wanted poster Saying 'Lunar Alchemist, Reward 1,000. Wanted dead or Alive.' I grabbed it and ripped it to shreds as the train came. I stepped onto the Train and had my hood up to cover my face. The train stopped by Amestris and I was reading on Human Transmutation like I usually do. "Ahhh, I'm so tired. And who's this Lunar Alchemist we have to find?"