Chapter 37

<Kirito's PoV>

It's been a weird week... with Asuna's parents in town and them regularly trying to convince her to look for another suitor. And also I had not seen Humbert or Raios around... they would normally be out here trying to provoke Eugeo or other people. Did something happen while I was gone? I also noticed the same bruises on Ronye's wrists as on Asuna's. This bugged me. I stopped out training, "Stop" I say in a loud voice. This also caused Asuna and Yuuki to stop who were on the other side. I walked over to Ronye, "place your sword back in your sheath and roll your sleeves up" I say. She looks at me confused but does it.

I grab her hand gently and examine the wound. I used my skills and found that she was tied up. That gave some negative energy. Asuna and Yuuki approaches us, "what's going on Kirito? Why did you shout?" Asuna said and she then looked at the wound on Ronye's wrist and froze. I then grabbed her hand and rolled her sleeves up and saw the same marks. I knew someone had done this... and I will not forgive them. "Who did this?" I say and there was a silence from all the girls.

"Suguo, Raios and Humbert" Ronye said and tears were forming in her eyes. "What did the do to you? Tell me now" I say gritting my teeth. "They almost raped us..." Asuna said looking away and now a vein had snapped in me. I drew my sword and began to walk away from the girls without saying a word. I will make those two feel pain... and a lot of it.

I approached Azurica who was at the front desk talking to the receptionist. "Azurica sensei... where are Raios and Humbert?" I ask still in my angry tone. "In the dungeon... why?" She replied with a skeptical look on her face but I kept my stern look. "I would like a word... privately" I say but she shakes her head in denial. "I cannot allow a private chat. I know you will go out of control when they provoke your girlfriend more. I will also be there" She said and I nodded to agree.

We then headed down to the dungeon and Azurica was carrying a torch as the dungeon's were quite dark. We then arrived at a cell and inside were the former valets and offenders. I felt my blood boil as she unlocked the cell door. My sword was still drawn by my side and I stepped in asserting my dominance to them. They looked like they hadn't slept for weeks and almost like they had gone mad. "So the Black Swordsman finally arrives... you missed how much fun we had with your trainee" Raios said and I held in my anger as Azurica watched on.

"Shut up or I'll make you feel pain. And I'm talking straight out of the dark territory" I said and I could feel myself go. A dark persona was in control of me now and I could see my eyes had gone red from the shadow. I could see their faces drop at the sight and begin to cower. "Your a monster! Your a traitor! You should be the one behind bars!" Humbert said going mad. Oh no they found out about me... and then there was scuffle of feet's behind us. Azurica and I turned around and saw a figure bolt away. Crap he's heard that and saw me in that form... shit!

"Don't think that will intimidate me! I'm on a level where even the devil is scared of me! So say all you want... now bear the pain!" I say losing my control and I slashed off both of their hands. Before I could continue Azurica blocked my sword from causing more damage. "Enough Kirito... your secret is under threat and to murder will make it worse for you... we've been here to long" She said and dragged me away from the dungeon. She takes me to her office and puts me on a chair.

"You should not have chopped of their hands! They'll die now because of the loss of blood" Azurica said but I was still filled with rage. "I don't care... they deserved that! They will not touch Asuna or the others again" I say gritting my teeth. The door of the office then opened and in stepped Asuna, Alice and Eugeo who looked worried. They seemed to notice my bloody hands. "Kirito why do you have blood on your hands?" Alice said in shock.

"He lost control and chopped of Raios and Humberts hands and also someone found it his secret so it will be a matter of time when an Integrity knight comes for you" Azurica said and I could feel the silence from everyone. But I needed to go... I need to get into the central cathedral and find my sister. I looked at Asuna and she looked upset, "why can't we just run away?" She said. "He can deny the charges because I doubt anyone has any proof of him and his secret other than you guys" Azurica explained. I stayed silent on this... I knew what I had to do.

We all were now silent at this thought. I know they didn't want me to be taken... and I didn't want to leave them but I need to get my sister back. "You guys head back... continue your training and there will be a mock soon. So prepare well" She said and walked out the room and we all followed suit. Once we left the room we all headed to our separate grounds well for me and Asuna it was the same.

We saw Ronye and Yuuki having a 1v1 and Yui was in the stands... she was reading a book. As we approached our trainees. I noticed a necklace on Yuuki... I've seen that before somewhere but I cannot remember. I then looked at her sword and it had a cross on it. I've also seen that somewhere. "Kirito? You spaced out!" Asuna said waving her hands in front of my face. I immediately looked away in embarrassment.

"Sorry... lets continue training" I said