Why are you here

Dear diary, God works in strange ways, but he does beautiful wonders at the end.

erica p.o.v (2weeks later)

As weeks went by people started finding out Im pregnant,I guess words do spreads fast. They saying im claiming that im pregnant for hakeem because im trying to find a way to get him back of course that trina bitch is the one saying that stupid shit, but I dont want hakeem he is just a lesson learned for me. The girls ask me if it was true and I told them yes, they was disappointed but they said they here to support me through everything. Days after I told hakeem I was pregnant I went to a clinic with my mom. The doctor said that I was 2months and 3weeks in a half pregnant. My belly is still the same way it hasnt form the baby bump yet.

I looked at the time and its 9:30 on a school night. My parents took over time today, jayla went to her friends house of course. Darius and I are the only ones here, I heard him say that he is going to have a few friends over, but I really didnt pay him no mind. Im in the living room watching love and hiphop and I hear the doorbell rang.

"got it." I yelled to darius

"ight tell them I'll be down in a second." he yelled back from upsatirs. I went to the door and open it, there stood lamar and his cousin josiah.

"why are you here." he asked me

"what you mean, I live here why are you here."

"probably this the wrong house maybe darius lives next door." josiah spoke

"oh nah, darius stays here, he's my brother and how do ya know him."

"from the court." they replied, I open the door wide and let them enter then darius came

"wassup." they all dap each other up "aye lets go to the back, eric if the others come tell them, we in the back, and oh the pizza man suppose to be coming, here's the money." he hands me the money and went to the back. After 5 minutes the bell ring again, I answered it and like 12 more of darius friends are here including some girls. I aint going to lie his friends are fine but I know im not there type. Everyone was in our backyard having fun, dancing to music its like a party out there, and here I am inside pregnant. I went to the kitchen to get something to drink. Then I hear the back patio door open.

"nice place you got here." lamar said walking into the kitchen

"yeah thanks"

"I see you didn't put my number to use." I looked at this dude like he was crazy "I really was expecting a text or something from you, when I gave you my number that day"

"sorry I was taken during that time, and he didnt want me associating with you at all." I spoke truthfully, lamar laughed

" hakeem just mad that I came and all the spotlight that was on him came to me." he shrug

"I guess." I grab my water bottle and began walking away

"hol up where you going."

"back to the living room, aint you got a little party to be worrying about."

"yeah but I wanna be with you right now." he wink

"um listen, I don't have time for these games ya boys play okay leave me the fuck alone."

"damn girl, when you got so mean that nigga must have really broke yo heart."

"hell yeah he did and here yo ass is trying to play that same game he did to, act like ya interested in a girl than ya have sex with her and when she becomes pregnant ya wanna deny that child is ya and leave the girl and baby by theirselves, fuck ya niggas I don't want shit to do with ya." I yelled/cried

"erica I ain't have any clue you was pregnant."

"everyone knows dont play that act stupid game with me."

"bruh not everything is a game erica, that day when I first met you, their was something I liked about you but you was busy with hakeem that you aint really notice me forreal, so I was like damn okay I'll just leave her alone until he slip up and mess up and I can try to be with you but now-"

"now what lamar, im worthless because some nigga knocked me up."

"no, now you just got a wall up cause your ex played you, and trust me I will still want to be with you even though you carrying someone else seed." I looked at him confuse, I didnt know what to say he basically just said he would like to be with me even though im pregnant. Before I can respond the bell rang. I walked away to the door and lamar followed.

"hi." I said opening the door to the pizza man, he was handsome

"hello the total is 32.55" damn thats alot. I looked at the money darius gave me and it was 40 I handed it to him.

"you can keep the change." I told him he nod, lamar grab the 6 boxes of pizza from the boy "welll thank you."

"you welcome. " he replied I close the door behind him, and walked to the backyard to give the pizza to darius's friends.

"ya pizza's here." lamar yelled everyone came towards us grabbing the boxes out his hands.

"where's my change." darius said looking me up and down

"I told the boy he can keep it."

"man whatver." he walked away. Since I didn't feel like socializing with anyone I went back into the house to the living room.

"why you left." I turned around to see lamar

"bruh what do you want." I was annoyed with him by now

"for you to go on a date with me."

"lamar I ca-"

"nah you going on a date with me, not all boys act like hakeem I need you to see that, so get ready Saturday at 3 cause the whole afternoon your going to be with me, oh and dont worry I still got your number saved on my phone." he winked I laughed at the last part

"I guess." he nod and went back to the party,  I went upstairs to my room to think about what just happen.

plz vote comment follow and support support support

8/21/14