Book2:but i

[A/N Please Read this. Okay i want to give all my readers a chance to give me a idea or w.e it is, you want for next chapter. you can message, or just comment, what you would like to happen next chapter]

Erica pov

When those words came out his mouth, i was speechless. I wasnt speechless that he wanted a break, i was speechless because he did it at school and was loud with it. If you wanted to tell me you wanted a break, you shoulda came to my house and told me.

"Really lamar, in front of everyone." I almost cried

"I got to go see you around." He walked away leaving me standing here with tears.

****************

Once school was over. I caught a bus to the hospital to see my baby. Even though she is progressing she still have to stay in the hospital until she is 100% healthy and can eat on her own.

"Hi erica." the nurses greet me, they see me so much they just call me by my name. I walked to the room they had peanut in for the longest. I sat down on the chair next to my baby whose is in a clear tank like object.

"Hey baby." Just staring at her sleeping. She looks so much like her dad. I stayed at the hospital for a good two hours then went home. When i got home i was greeted by my mom.

"Hey baby, hows peanut doing." She asked

"She doing good." I walked to the fridge and pull out some left overs from last night and warm it up.

"Did lamar go to the hospital with you today."

"Nope he broke up with me."

"Why."

"I dont know, he talking about i dont show him any passion, but i do."

"Probably you dont."

"Are you sticking up for him, because if you are im ending this conversation now."

"Im not sweetie, but why dont you listen to what he have to say."

"I did and i dont care what he says, he been acting like this since peanut was born."

"I guess erica, sometimes you can be hard headed just like your father."

"Okay momma, well ima be in my room if you need me." I began walking up to my room. I turn on the tv, sat on my bed and ate my food. Then i felt my phone vibrate. I checked to see who it is..

From: lamar

Its urgent i need you to call me now.

What does his ass have to say to me now

Srry for the late ass update please forgive me, but im running out with ideas for this story so please help me out, message me a idea you have for next chapter the faster you do it the quicker you get a update.. and thank you for waiting calmly for a update

Excuse any mistakes.. but plsase vote comment follow and support support support