Chapter 1

Lance's POV [trigger warning]

I walk into my apartment, it's late and I'm completely exhausted from college and work, I would never have guessed the college life would be so mentally and physically draining.

"IM BAAAACK" I set my keys on the table next to a picture frame of me and my boyfriend, I smile warmly as i walk passed it remembering those memories... all the time we've spent with each other over these past 4 years.

"CHRIIIISS, babe where are you?" I call as I set my jacket on the table along with my bag... and I get no response...
I call again but still nothing...

I walk to our bedroom and see the bathroom door slightly open.

I slowly open it and I wish I never had to see what I just saw.

He's laying there, lifeless on the bathroom floor with a bottle prescription pills scattered everywhere In an apartment we lived in for 2 years...

"C-Chris..?"

No response.

"No..."

I don't want to get any closer... I knew he had depression but we were working so hard to fix it that I could never imagine a day like this to ever happen.

I feel myself fall to my knees... I felt weak... my eyes were closed, I can't bare to look at him like this...

I try to open my eyes but the tears are practically blinding me...

All I can make out are the colors of his navy shirt and black jeans I had bought with him not long ago...

I only now notice how the tears are staining my cheeks... I can barely move but manage to slowly crawl over to his lifeless body.

I grab his head and lift it so I can rest it on my lap.

I gently press a kiss to his forehead and whisper

"No..."

I burst into tears.

"No no, baby you're fine"

I feel myself starting to shiver.
I didn't want to believe what I was seeing.

"Come on baby, lets get you to bed, yeah..?"

The silence was killing me.

"I'll do anything I swear I'll be there today, tomorrow and forever... please I'll never leave your side, I-"

Silence.

"Chris... I need you... I can't live without you... please wake up... please... please..."

I refuse to believe this.

"PLEASE, NO YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS.
Y-YOU PROMISED W-WE'D- YOU'D STAY!!!"

I started to violently shiver and cry...
It didn't take me long to noticed a piece of paper in his right hand.
I gently took the piece of paper from him and unfolded it... I knew exactly what it was.

A suicide note.

My love,

I can't imagine how much pain you must feel if this letter reaches you...
I'm sorry our love story had to end here.. I'm sorry I couldn't be a better boyfriend... One that would get you flowers, hug you, kiss you, give you the type of love you can find in one of those romance movies you love so much... you deserve better than a person that is in a constant state of pain and hurt... i know you don't want this... I want you to be happy... I'm sorry for leaving you like this... but I could not bare the pain any longer.
You were my rock. My everything. I was living to be with you...
I love you, never forget that.
I'm running out of space to write now... I hope you can eventually move on and look forward to the future... you deserve the world.

-yours truly, Christian.

I gently lift his hand and rest it on my cheek... I eventually started sobbing into it.

How...

How can I ever move on...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN
617 words

Hello friend,
I'm bella, I hope you actually liked this? First fanfic.
I don't think I'll regularly update soooo yeah... I'm pretty lazy...

I hope that whoever you are or wherever you are that you're having a good day or night :3

Thanks for reading <3

Go subscribe to pewdiepie