Chapter 2

4 years later

Keith's POV

Am I really surprised?

That I ended up in a place like this?

The last thing I can remember is being knocked out right before I was about to stab my so called "lover".

I look down and see that I'm tied to a wheelchair being pushed by one of the many idiotic people working in this damn place.

I chuckle.

"An asylum, huh?"

I look up and smirk at the ceiling.

"This is gonna be fun"

Lance's POV

I walk down the halls and look at the doors on my left, banging and screaming can be heard all around, begging to be released.

I stop at one of the doors at the end of the hall.

I open the door slowly and walk into the dark room.
I see her laying on the floor in the corner of the room, shivering, crying softly while singing soft words to herself and twirling her hair.

"Allura"

She stopped singing and slowly turned to me as I stood not too far from her.

"Lance..."

I walked over to her and offered my hand. She hesitantly took it and stood up.

I grabbed a keg from my pocket and unchained her hands.

I walked her over to a table with two chairs, she sat down and I cuffed her hands in front of her.

I sat opposite from her and broke the awkward silence with a chuckle.

"Visiting hours will be soon, Allura... and yes... he's already waiting"

I saw her eyes light up and a smile appeared on her face.

I smiled.

"How are you and lotor?"

She started blushing.

"I think he's wonderful... I feel less alone knowing he's gonna come back every day..."

"That's wonderful to hear... Now... how are you're break downs lately?"

Silence.

It's almost as if  she becomes a different person when you mention her mental illnesses.

I can see her hands starting to fidget and claw at her own skin not far from the cuts on her wrists from past experiences. she started to shiver.

"L-lance"

She started to cry violently.

"I WANNA GO HOME, LET ME GO I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE LANCE I-"

I started to notice the scratches on her hands that were starting to draw blood.

I took her hands and gripped them tightly.

"The sooner you start cooperating with us, the sooner you can leave this place... we want to help you... let us help you, Allura"

She looked down at her hands and all I could hear was a few sniffles here and there.

"Let me see lotor"

Her voice was low and in a way... threatening.

I let out a sigh of defeat and look at my watch realizing I'm already behind schedule.

I stood up and walked toward the door.

"I'll go get him."

I shut the door behind me and close my eyes for a second.

"Uhm..."

I open my eyes to see lotor standing in front of me with a bouquet of pink flowers.

"They're her favorite..."

I nod.

"Lotor, I'd like to have a word with you"

"Sure"

I ushered him away from the door and looked down for a second before looking up and scratching the back of my neck.

"Listen, I want to help her. She misses home dearly and I want to get her back as soon as possible but she doesn't want to open up. Is it possible that you could convince her?"

Lotor looked unsure.

"it seems that you are the only thing she cares about other than going home, lotor. I think you should at least give it a shot."

Lotor nodded.

"I will try my best. I hate to see her like this... I'll do anything to make her happy."

I smiled.

"You're a good guy. I'm glad she has someone like you in her life."

There was a comfortable silence.

"Well... I should get to it then.
Good luck with your other patients, doctor"

I chuckled.

"And you with Allura"

I watch him walk to the door, he looks at me and gives me a nervous smile.

I smile back before seeing him disappear into the room.

I start walking down the hall once more to my next patient.

This one is far more challenging.

She's quite small... she looks innocent but that couldn't be further from the truth.

I stand before her door and grab the handle tightly.

I unlocked the door.

Katie holt.

I open the door and peek inside.

Unlike most, Katie has to wears a straitjacket and prefers to be calm most of the time.
But she is far from sane.

"Katie"

Only a giggle can be heard from the corner of the room.

"You're In troubleeee~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

791 words.

AN

Hello Frienddddd~

Sorry for any grammar mistakes!!

I hope ur having a good day <3