twenty-six

"Babe, I got you." I laugh as I hold onto Jack's elbows and skating backward. "Yeah but I don't have myself-" He says, getting cut off by falling into his knees, taking me down with him.

We both laugh as he helps me up off the ice. "Come on, you can do it. Just act like you're walking but doing it as more of a slide." He nods and I hold his hand skating next to him.

He starts moving quicker and I can tell he's getting the hang of it. I slowly move my hand away from his grip and his face drops "Why'd you let go? I can't stop!" His arms are flailing out around him as he tries to gain his balance.

I quickly get to him and grab his arm, leaving the exit part of the rink. "I think we should stop now, try another time." I laugh and so does he as he takes off his skates.

"I can't believe I let you make me come." He chuckles. God he's so handsome, the way his smile lights up the room and makes mine grow bigger, the way his perfect eyebrows furrow when he's confused when his nose scrunches when he doesn't like something, he's my definition of perfect.

"You good?" Jack says waving looking directly at me with the damn smile on his face. "I'm perfect." I smile back at him and connect my lips with his.

I separate us "What was that for? I mean, I'm not complaining though." He laughs and I shake my head and smile, grabbing his hand and leading him to where they are selling hot cocoa.

I see Aaron and Jess sitting at one of the picnic tables, drinking hot chocolate. We go to the kiosk looking thing and I order what I want and so does jack. I unbuckle my purse and dig around for my debit card.

"Here," Jack says handing me my drink. "Jack!" I yell and he furrows his eyebrows, confused.

"What the hell did I do? I just wanna treat my girl, she shouldn't have to pay." He says putting his hands up in defense. "No, no, no, no, no! I should at least be able to treat you to things. It's not right letting you pay for me all the time." I pout.

We then start to laugh and go to sit down with Aaron and Jess. "What's up lovebirds?" Aaron says as they both look at us, stopping the conversation they were having.

"Nothing much. What about you?" I ask smiling and taking a sip of the hot beverage cupped in my hands. "Just talking about random things." I nod and it's quiet for a while.

"So Jack, have you gotten Kate into bed yet?" Jess days and I choke, coughing up the hot chocolate "Jess!" I yell wiping it from my chin.

"What I'm just saying what everyone's been thinking, gotta make sure my best friend is being pleasur-" I cut her off "Stop talking." I put my hand out and make sure she does.

I hear a chuckle come from both Aaron and Jack. "Is there something you two wanna say?" I raise my eyebrows. Aaron puts his hands up in defense and jack just looks at me and smirks.

I know what he's thinking and it's making me self conscious. "Stop," I say dragging out the 'p'

"Stop what?" He laughs "looking at me like I'm a piece of meat!" I yell. Jess and Aaron are back to their old conversation and aren't paying attention to us.

"You're just beautiful, I can't admire you?" I furrow my eyebrows and smirk at him "Whatever you say." I don't want to admit it but I think I'm am ready.

I'm ready to lose my virginity. I'm not one of those people who need to find someone they deeply love, no matter how old they are. I don't think your virginity is a big thing. All I want is someone who will care for me and treat me right, they don't have to love me and I don't have to love them. I want it to mean something but I don't want it to be a big deal.

But that's what Jack is. I know he would treat me right and that he cares about me. I know he doesn't love me, I don't love him. But I care about him so much and I always want him to be happy.

(766)