05

Minho and Changbin have been going to the pool for about a week now, but everyone knows that they're not there for swimming.

Hyunjin and Changbin have come to a point where they're friends who playfully tease each other.

Minho would often ask Changbin if he liked the younger because all their teasing and stuff is basically them flirting, but he would always deny it and say things like; "there's no way I could like that annoying kid." or "sure he's hot, but that's all there is to him, I don't like him that way." but Minho knew it was all bullshit.

The two of them get there as soon as it opens (like they always do) because there is little to no people, so they can talk to Hyunjin and Jisung without them getting in trouble with their boss for not paying attention to the busy pool.

"Guys let's play truth or dare." Jisung said with a smirk on his face.

The four of them were currently sitting at a small circle table with an umbrella over it.

"You know what baby, that's a good idea." Minho said.

Changbin knew damn well that this was not a good idea. Knowing minsung, they could make them do anything.

"Alright," Hyunjin said. "Hyung, do you want to play?" He asked, turning to Changbin.

"I guess..." Changbin mumbled. "So, who's going fir-"

"Okay Hyunjin! Truth or dare!" Jisung yelled, cutting him off.

"Uh- truth." Hyunjin said.

"Do you have a crush on someone right now?!"

Changbin looked over at the younger, waiting for what he was going to say.

"Yeah, I do."

"Who-"

"Hyunjin! Jisung!"

They turned around to see one of their colleagues calling them over.

"What we have to go already?!" Jisung groaned. "We only played one round."

"It's Friday, it usually gets busy fast today." Hyunjin said standing up, very grateful that he didn't need to answer the question Jisung was about to ask.

"Bye hyungs, we'll see you later." Hyunjin said then they walked away.

"So, Hyunjin likes someone, huh." Minho said turning to Changbin.

"Yeah, who cares." He replied, folding his arms.

"I wonder who it is."

"Well whoever it is, good for them." Changbin scoffed.

"Just fucking admit you like him." Minho sighed. "Because I'm pretty sure he likes you."

"W-whatever." He blushed.

"You're so frustrating, you make me want to throw you in the pool."

"You threaten me with that all the time hyung, but you know if you throw me in there I'll actually die."  Changbin said.

"The fuck? How?" Minho questioned.

"I can't swim dumbass!"

"Hyung, you can't swim?!"

Changbin turned around and saw Hyunjin approaching them.

"Fuck, the one person I want to keep this a secret from." "And you can't mind your own business what's new." He said and rolled his eyes.

"Sorry, but I forgot my phone on the table." Hyunjin said and picked it up. "But seriously, you can't swim?!"

"Yes, and what about it."

"Thats not good, you need to know." Hyunjin said.

"I don't need to know if I never go in the water." Changbin sassed back.

"You need to learn, hyung."

"Oh yeah, and who's going to teach me?"

Hyunjin smirked. "Me."

~~

I feel like I haven't updated in weeks but it's only been three days