10

Changbin just sat there in shock.

Not going to lie, he really liked the feeling of Hyunjin's lips.

"Kiss back, idiot." Hyunjin mumbled against his lips.

"Oh shit." Changbin closed his eyes and responded to the younger's kiss.

He was so shocked and focused on the feeling of Hyunjin's lips against his, he forgot to kiss back.

Hyunjin stood up and grabbed Changbin's hand, causing him to stand up as well so that the table was no longer in between them, still not breaking the kiss.

He pushed the older against the wall and placed his hands on his hips, so Changbin ran his hands through the younger's hair.

Hyunjin moved down and started kissing the older's neck.

Changbin was shocked by this, everything was happening so fast and his mind was going wild. He didn't stop him though, he felt intoxicated by the younger's lips, he just wanted more.

"Hyung?" Hyunjin said and looked up at him.

"Hmm?"

"Can I give you a hickey?"

"You could fucking take me right now if you wanted to." "D-do whatever you want." Changbin mumbled.

Hyunjin smirked and moved down to the older's neck and began sucking and biting harshly.

"Ow what the fuck you so aggressive for?" Changbin said then pushed him away.

Hyunjin shrugged and looked at him with innocent eyes. "I didn't know it would hurt that bad." He said cutely.

"Yes you did you little shit." Changbin rolled his eyes. "Let me show you how to give a proper hickey."

Changbin put his hands in Hyunjin's hair and pulled it slightly, causing his head to tilt to the side so his neck would be exposed.

He gently kissed his neck and softly sucked his skin.

To say Hyunjin was enjoying this was an understatement. But because of their competitive nature, there was no way he was going to let Changbin know that.

"Ah. Fuck~" Hyunjin accidentally said.

Changbin moved away from his neck and looked up at the taller with a smirk on his face.

"See, aren't I so much better at giving hickeys?" He said and folded his arms.

"My way was still fine too." Hyunjin mumbled.

"Your way was too rough."

"But I like it rough."

Changbin looked up at the younger in shock.

"Shit that was kind of hot." "W-whatever."

Hyunjin walked closer to Changbin and leaned down so their faces would be at the same level.

"And anyways, they'll appear darker so everyone will be able to see." He smirked.

The older blushed then went to the table to clean up the dishes from breakfast so Hyunjin wouldn't see how much he was blushing.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked after realizing they still haven't decided what to do.

"Let's go to the pool hyung, I'm serious." Hyunjin said.

"I don't wanna go today, let's go somewhere else." Changbin's replied.

"Then where?"

"Let's go to the mall." The older said after thinking for a bit. "I want to buy new jeans anyways."

"So its a date?" Hyunjin smirked then leaned against the wall.

"We're just going to the mall." Changbin blushed.

"It's a date."

~~

I am hUNGRY