08

After eating, they decided to watch a horror movie because the two of them got into a fight about who was the bigger pussy.

"I can watch that shit without flinching." Changbin smirked and turned the tv on to Netflix.

"You won't even be able to make it past the first twenty minutes." Hyunjin scoffed.

And now, here they are in this current situation of Hyunjin and Changbin on the couch clinging to each other in fear watching Annabelle.

Actually it was more Hyunjin clinging in fear, Changbin was completely fine.

"Hyung this is so fucking scary, why did we decide to watch this." The younger said with his face in Changbin's chest.

The older was basically cradling Hyunjin, but he didn't mind so much.

"You said you'd be fine." Changbin teased.

"I thought I'd be fine, now can we please stop watching this, I think we both know I'm the bigger pussy." Hyunjin said.

Changbin sighed then turned off the tv. "If you were that scared, then why would you even think of watching it."

"I didn't think it would be that bad." He pouted.

"Holy shit he's so fucking cute." "Ew, you baby,  stop acting cute."

Hyunjin knew that when Changbin said 'baby' he meant it in a teasing way and not in a romantic way, but he couldn't help but feel butterflies.

"Don't call me that!" Hyunjin said and got off of him.

"Don't call you what, baby?" The older teased.

"S-stop!" Hyunjin said, unconscious his cheeks were turning red.

"Where am I going to sleep hyung?" Hyunjin asked as they were getting ready for bed.

"You can sleep on my bed, l'll sleep in the couch." Changbin said and prepared his bed for the younger to sleep.

"But..."

"What?" He looked at him.

"Annabelle will get me if I sleep alone..." Hyunjin mumbled.

Changbin looked at him in disbelief. He couldn't believe an eighteen year old boy was going to be scared of sleeping alone tonight because he thinks a fictional doll will come and get him.

But then again, he didn't really care because the younger looked absolutely adorable right now.

"So what do you want me to do?" Changbin asked and folded his arms.

"Sleep in here with me."

Changbin felt his heart do a backflip upon hearing the younger say that.

"A-alright."

The older turned off the lights and they both climbed into bed.

At the beginning of the night, they were far away from each other, on opposite sides of the bed, but as the night went on, Changbin found himself in Hyunjin's arms.

"Oh my God they look so cute."

"Babe you have to be quiet or you'll wake them up."

Changbin opened his eyes the next morning and the first think he saw was Jisung and Minho hovering over him, taking pictures of him and Hyunjin.

"Why are you in here?" Changbin groaned.

"Didn't know you two were a thing." Minho said amused.

"We're not." He replied, wanting them to leave so he can go to sleep again.

"Yeah, totally not because friends spoon each other while they sleep." Jisung laughed.

Changbin didn't even notice Hyunjin was spooning him, but honestly he didn't care because he just wanted to go back to sleep, and it's not like he wasn't enjoying it.

"Just leave please, let us sleep for a little longer." He groaned.

"Alright alright." The two of them said and left.

Changbin snuggled closer to the sleeping younger and happily went back to sleep.

~~

posted a jeongchan story !! go read it if u wanna 💫💫