15

"Let's play a drinking game." Minho smirked and pulled out shot glasses.

Hyunjin couldn't help but feel worried that his parents might decide to come home early and witness this scene.

"Jeongin, are you going to drink?!" Hyunjin turned to face the younger who was sitting on Chan's lap.

"Maybe just a lil." He said with a smirk.

"Oh God." "I don't think that's a good idea, we could get cau-"

"Okay! Never have I ever kissed someone!" Jisung said.

"Babe, you can't say that, everyone here has kissed someone before." Minho said.

"That's the point." He replied. "You all have to take a shot now!"

Hyunjin watched as everyone took a shot from the tiny cup.

"Jeongin, dont." He said.

"Hyung, just one. Don't worry our parents are probably going to be out late. We'll just have some fun, clean up and get them out of here before they come home." Jeongin said reassuringly.

Hyunjin sighed and watched the younger take a shot right before his eyes.

About ten questions later, he decided they should probably stop this before one of them get alcohol poisoning.

Hyunjin was the only sober one right now. He looked at the sight before him and shook his head.

Minho and Jisung were drunk wrestling(?) he had no idea what they were doing but he wanted no part.

Jeongin and Chan were clinging and hugging each other like there's no tomorrow.

And Changbin, well Changbin was being absolutely adorable.

Hyunjin was in the kitchen cleaning up the cups and the older followed him in there.

"Hyunjin-ah~~!" He said and looked up at him. His hair was all messy and his cheeks were all rosy Hyunjin wanted to kiss them.

"Yes hyung?" He replied, very amused.

"I think we're finally the same height~!" He said giggling. "You look so short!!"

"How am I short when I have to bend down to do this?" Hyunjin said then bent down to give him a kiss.

"I'm still taller!!" Changbin whined.

"Alright, fine you're taller than me." He sighed then turned back to cleaning the cups.

"Let's go to your room~~" Changbin said then grabbed onto the taller's arm.

"Why? Let's stay out here with them. I don't think it would be a good idea to leave them here alone like this." Hyunjin said.

"It's fine..." The older mumbled and pulled him upstairs to his room.

Hyunjin was very confused why Changbin all of a sudden wanted to go to his room, but there was no point in asking, he was drunk right now.

When they got there, Changbin closed the door then pushed Hyunjin onto his bed.

"Do you want to go to sleep now hyung?" Hyunjin asked.

Changbin didn't reply and sat on the younger's lap while wrapping his arms around his neck.

He locked their eyes before finally speaking.

"No, I want you to fuck me."

~~

this is gonna be ending soon so i posted my other changjin story from my drafts!! go read it if ya want !! 💫💫