Chapter One

Chapter One

Once everything about the Shadow World was explained to Clary, and after Simon had been let into the institute and been a bit informed of everything. Alec just went off to do what he was doing, Izzy had dragged Clary off.

Jace stood there with the mundane, the adorable, cute, good looking mundane. A few of the other Shadowhunters that we're working kept looking at Simon and Jace was getting sick of it.

"Follow me, Mundie" Jace says and begins the walk to his room. Simon just followed the blonde Shadowhunter not knowing anyone else here and he didn't want to stand at the entrance of this place by himself looking like an idiot.

Jace opened the door to his room to see his 6 year old daughter sitting on the end of the bed.

"Where were you?" She asked as she hoped off the bed and walked over towards him rubbing her eyes looking super tired.

He picked her up not caring if the mundane saw or not. "Close the door" Jace says once noticing Simon in the room and he did as told, really confused with who this child was. "What did I say about staying up?" Jace says sighing.

"Nightmare" was all Phoenix muttered out while her eyes closed slowly, feeling relaxed in her father's arms. A few seconds later she was out and Jace laid her on the mattress under the covers and kissed her forehead.

"Well the girls will be forever doing whatever they are doing so what do you want to do? You hungry?" Jace asks looking up at Simon.

"Sure" was all Simon muttered out, still confused with what he had just seen.

A/N

What a short and simple chapter!

I want to try and build more on their relationship especially when there's a kid involved.

Hope you guys like it and feedback is always welcome