Chapter Two

Chapter Two

It had been about a week or really crazy stuff that had happened in Jace and Simon's life. Jace decided it was the right time to ask Simon on a date and he had said maybe at first then a day later he told Jace yes.

Jace stood in his room trying to find the right outfit to wear on the date. Clary was there, her knowing Simon the most and Izzy was also there as she had really good fashion sense.

Phoenix sat on his bed with her pj's on and her stuffed bear in her arms. She watched the girls fuss over her dads outfit and she didn't get why.

"He's not gonna care what you wear" Phoenix announces getting the three of their attention.

Jace chuckles and sits on the bed next to Phoenix "I know he doesn't care what I would wear Nix, I do want to look nice to go out in"

"Well I think you look nice always" Phoenix replies smiling brightly.

"Thanks Nix, why don't you lay down and try to sleep. I'll be home shortly"

"I'll be in the institute all night, come to my room if you need anything" Izzy tells the 6 year old who nods her head in reply.

"Bye daddy, I love you and have fun! Also tell Simon I said hi and I want to see him again" Phoenix says while laying down on the bed and snuggling into the covers with her stuffed teddy.

A/N

Well this was a cute chapter!

I think I'm going to be writing everything from Phoenix's perspective. Well basically anything that happens when she's around.

I might do some bonus chapters right at the end of this book with the little Jimon moments in between.

Hope you enjoyed

Comment what you think about it