Chapter Three

Chapter Three

It had been a busy day for the Shadowhunters and when Phoenix knew it was crazy days she stayed in her room and played with the toys she had (obviously going out to eat and stuff).

Today was one of those days where she sat and played for a long time.

She was sitting in the middle of the floor with her toy horse (which is her favourite animal) and was making up fun little adventures for her to go on.

"Little P" she heard Simon's voice say and she turned around and jumped up really fast and ran to his arms.

"Simon I missed you" she said. Simon and her dad had been going on lots of dates over the last couples of months and she saw him around a lot more.

"Have you seen your dad?" He asked once she let go of him.

"Nope, it's been crazy around here today so he's probably on a mission or around here somewhere" Phoenix shrugs her shoulders and goes back over to her horse.

"I'll go find him because I want to ask him something then I'll be back here okay. We can continue our game of fighting off the bad guys okay Little P" Simon says and she nods her head and goes back to playing with her horse.

Simon and Jace walk back into the room and Phoenix stands up and walks over to them.

"What's happening?" She asks, she can tell there going to ask her something or tell her something and she's curious as to what it is.

"Nix can we speak to you?" Jace asks crouching down to his daughters level, Simon doing the same.

"What's going on?" She asks again staring at the two of them in worry.

"It's nothing bad I promise Nix"

"Well Simon was wondering if you would want to go to his mums for dinner tonight? to meet his family. We get it if you don't want to as this is serious Phoenix"

Phoenix just stares at the two of them with a blank face and Jace grows scared. He really liked Simon, well he loved him and this was a big step and especially an even bigger step for his daughter. Jace never got into serious relationships not serious enough that they were introduced to his daughter as them dating or even his daughter meeting their family so this was a huge step for him.

"Yessss!!! I would love to!!!" Phoenix smiles really big and jumps into the boys arms tackling them both to the ground.