Pregnant

Y/n Pov:
Me and Jah have been together for 4 years and today is our anniversary but the thing is I haven't been feeling well like.. at all. Jah is at the studio right now because he's working on something tOP SeCreT. Man that dude just ugh.. Anyways I walk myself down the stairs and walk into our huge kitchen. Huge but we never actually use it. I walk to the refrigerator and bend down trying to see what we got for drinks when I feel arms snake around my waist. I turn around and I'm greeted with a kiss by Jahseh. I kiss him back and warp my arms around his neck "how was the studio baby?" He smiles softly and says "It was good. I felt like this song gonna top all the others" I giggle and smile "that's good baby" he picks me up from my thighs and I wrap my legs around his waist. He walks us to the living room and sets me on the couch sitting next to me, he pulls me closer to his body and cuddles me when all of a sudden I waved of nausea hits me and I run into the bathroom "Y/n! You okay baby?!" I hear him walk into the bathroom and he pulls my hair back trying to help me. I continue vomiting through my tears that are now falling from my cheeks.

Jah's pov:
I'm holding Y/n's hair and rubbing her back trying to tell her she's gonna be okay. I see tears fall from her cheek and I wipe them away with my free hand "Baby are you feeling alright?" She shakes her head and flushes the toilet. When she looks back at me her eyes go wide. "Babe? You alright? Looks like you seen a ghost." She whispers "what day is it?" I whisper back "it's Tuesday. Why?" She sighs and looks up at the ceiling. "Babe I missed my period." The color drained from my face cause I wasn't sure what to do. I love Y/n with all of my heart and she's the love of my life. It's just I'm scared I'ma fuck up one day and I'll lose her and our kid if she's pregnant. I feel her hand touch my face and I look at her "Babe go to the store and get me some pregnancy tests. Maybe it's just my cycle." I nod and walk out the bathroom grabbing the keys and get in the car. I drive to the nearest pharmacy and pick up four tests. This is enough right? Should I grab another? Ugh nigga just bring these to her. I make my way back to the house and run inside. I hand Y/n the tests and she walks back into the bathroom shutting the door behind her. I sit on the couch and wait with my head in my hands. My mom is gonna chop my head off if she finds out I got Y/n pregnant. We aren't married yet. I told my mom I would wait to have kids until after marriage. But noooopppeee I didn't think this shit through.

Y/n's Pov:
I take all the tests and wait patiently in the bathroom. I wash my hands and wash my face still not believing I might be pregnant. I don't think Jah and I are ready for this but if I am. We'll get prepared. This baby is gonna have everything. Anything it wants. I hear my timer go off which means the tests are ready for me to check them.  A wave of nervousness hits me like a ton of bricks. I look at the tests and all of them are positive. I tear up while looking at the tests and I open the bathroom door.

Jah's pov:
I hear the bathroom door open and I look at Y/n. She has tears in her eyes and she's holding the tests. I walk over to her and gently pull one of the tests from her hand. I look at it and smile Positive I was gonna be a dad. I grab Y/n's face and kiss her. She kisses me back and I smile. "We're going to be parents babygirl."