The Concert PART ONE

Y/n's Pov:

Today I'm going to go see 6lack with Jah and I'm super excited. I've been dying to go see this dude but of course X is all weird about it. 6lack is fine.. but not as fine as my sexy daddy. (💀 Sorry I had to) Right now we're just laying down and he's on Instagram. He goes to my story since something caught his attention I guess.

Jah's pov:

I see there's something on Y/n's story so I open it and see it's a silly ass picture of me. I chuckle and look at her. "Babe why this picture?" She smiles and giggles a bit before quietly mumbling "because I like that picture of you. It's cute hehe." I smile and peck her lips. "We still have all day to just lay around. Your little boyfriend don't come until later on." She laughs and looks at me like I'm crazy "baby boy. You shouldn't worry about him. He's not as sexy as youuu" I chuckle and hold her close. "I know. I just wanted to hear you say it."

Y/n's Pov:
I laugh at his remark when I hear my phone go off.
                  Baby Girl 💍❤️- You
                   Babbeee 😥🖤 - X

Babbeee 😥🖤:
So I heard you like weirdos... 😏😂

                                          Baby Girl💍❤️:           Really babe? 😂💀 Silly ass 😂😂

                                          Baby Girl💍❤️:
           Really babe? 😂💀 Silly ass 😂😂

I look over at Jahseh and smile. "You know we're right next to each other right? You didn't need to text me that picture when I got the real thing right next to me." I giggle. He smirks and rests his hands on my waist "well in that case maybe we should have some fun before this little show huh?" I hit his chest and laugh "babe! After the show. I'm trying to not be achey watching 6lack preform. I'll be sooooo miserable." He pouts a little "fine but I get head before the show cause I don't like that nigga at all." He chuckles and sits me on his waist. "I dON't lIkE ThAT NiGgA aT AlL. Do me a favor babe. Stop lying cause you know he got some good ass songss" He chuckles and shakes his head. "I said him not his music babe." I roll my eyes and laugh "yeah whateva babe haha"