Do You Miss it Part 2

X looks shook as fuck. Like this dude is in a whole trance and it's weird. He's like tearing up and shit...

Genesis gets up and leaves for the bathroom. Y/n sits in a chair opposite from X and he looks up at her. His eyes are like cut glass.

She clears her throat. "Jahseh are you crying?" He wipes his face and shakes his head. "I'm good prin- y/n" She stares at him for a while and he finally grabs her hand. "What are you doing Jah?.." he shakes his head and let's go.

"I miss you babygirl.. I- I should stop talking.." She stands up and sits next to him. "X why did you leave then?" her eyes start to water.

Jahseh snakes his arm around her and pulls her closer to him. "Y/n I was scared of losing you.. after Neva.. I was fucked up." He lifts her chin and leans in a little "I miss you being my lil baby always there for me when I needed you."

Y/n hesitates and leans in a little "then why are you with her?.."

"I'm with her because I needed someone to help change my mind about you. But I can't. I will always love you no matter what. I fucking love you babygirl." He smashed his lips against hers.

They pull away quickly when they heard Genesis come back.

Genesis's Pov:
I just walked out of the bathroom cause Tripp done got me fucked up talkin bout "bAby I MiSs yoU" like this dude is so fucking confusing. First he said he just wanted to smash now he on my ass like he owns me. I'm with X for the money.

The last thing I need is for X to find out that I've been fucking with this dude for a grip.

X thinks I'm pregnant with his child but in reality.. it's Trippie's. Trippie already said he wanted to be in the baby's life even if we gotta sneak around.

So I make my way back to the recording room and I see Jah get all close and personal with his ex hoe.

I walk in and they move away from each other "baby what's up it looks like you were crying" Jah shook his head and stood up.

"We should get going Gen. It's getting a little late and I promised momma that we'd go see her."

I sigh and nod my head.

X's Pov:
(Yup that's right time for the good stuff 🙃)

Me and Gen start to leave the studio but before that I tell Stoke to give y/n my number and hit me up.

We get in the car and me and Gen make our way over to my mommas house.

While at a red light I check my phone and see a number texted me.

I smile and quickly reply before Gen sees

(Ik it's missing something but fuck it 😂💀)

I turn off my phone and drive to my mommas house.

At mommas house..

I walk up to the front door and knock a couple of times. Aiden opens the door and hugs me tight. "hey shithead!" I chuckle and he hits my stomach. "I'm tellin momma!" This little boy runs to my mom and actually rats on me. I shake my head and make my way inside.

"Is that my boy?" She comes over and hugs me. I hug back and chuckle "momma I'm a grown ass man" she hits me.

"Watch yo damn mouth Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy!"

Of course this little nigga laughs "ouuuu! Momma used ya full nammeeee" I swear this little boy wants me to tackle him.

I walk in the kitchen and start picking at the food she made. It came out bomb but of course she was all like "WaIt unTiL wE sIt aT the TaBle" so I take a seat and Gen sits right next to me.

Gen starts eating like she hasn't ate in a fucking year. My kid is one fat ass. Making his momma all big so his ass can eat.

"So Jahseh how was the studio?"
"It was good momma. I wrote this song for Gen and the baby. I hope they like it when it drops." Momma looked down at her plate "that's good son. You're gonna be a good father."

I pull out my phone and hit up Y/n like I said I would. But when I was about to hit send Gen got up from the table "I'm sorry babe, I'm sorry miss Cleo but my mom needs to see me. She sent an Uber and it's outside." I shake my head and chuckle lowly. This girl is always leavin like 20 minutes after we come over to my mommas house.

Y/n's Pov:
I was just chilling on my couch while looking through Instagram and I decided to post.

@y/nthebaddieisslayinallday: I'm missing this person like cray 🤷🏽‍♀️

After I posted it I turn off my phone but if course someone had to hit me up right after I put my phone down. I open the messages and see it's from Jah.

I order an Uber and start putting something presentable on

I order an Uber and start putting something presentable on. I curled my hair and did my makeup making sure I look GOOD ya dig?

When the Uber comes I rush in and go on my phone for the whole drive there.

I make it to Cleo's house anf ring the doorbell.

Jahseh opens the door and smiles brightly. "Damn you look beautiful y/n. Come in momma made you a plate already." I nod and walk in. I look around the house and it hadn't changed at all.

Jah's little brother comes up and hugs me "Y/N IT'S YOUUU! I MISSED YOU"

"I missed you too buddy." We make our way to the kitchen table and I hug Cleo. "My favorite girl! How have you been?!" I smile and take a seat. "I've been good. Just going hard with this music stuff."

Cleo nods and smiles "well eat up before Jah eats your food. This boy can eat" Cleo laughs and Jah chuckles "she's right eat your food."

An hour later.. brought to you by your favorite author 😂

Me and Jah are up in his room playing videogames. This nigga keeps testing my gangsta I swear.

All of a sudden he paused the game, grabs me and kisses me hard. One thing lead to another and soon enough we're naked, sweaty and out of breath.

"You're mine again. I don't give a fuck Y/n. I'm about to break it off with this hoe Gen since she always ghosting on a nigga anyways." Finally he's mine again. I wonder what bestie is gonna think about this...

THE END

If you have any suggestions or wanna be in one just comment your name hair color ect. And of course what kind of imagine you want. Love y'all and peace out 😎❤️

Btw..

Shout-out to

tairi2443 ❤️ keep the love going and talk to y'all soon 🙃❤️