I Don't Wanna Do This Anymore

Y/n Pov:                                                         
Me and Jah are at the studio. He brought me with him because he wanted to show me a new song he wrote. He said it was about me so I'm a little nervous. Jah goes into the sound proof room so he can start recording the song. I sat down in the chair next to Ski. I hear the beat being blasted in the room and it sounds really good. Kind of a trip sound.

I should've let you know,that you're my only one
I know you're feeling numb, I'll fuck you till you cum
Said "I don't understand, how you don't got a man"
You want me in your bed, 'cause I've been in your head

You've been up all night, so you don't wanna wait on me
I'm 'boutta catch my flight, so you don't gotta wait on me
No more, you don't wanna, you don't wanna
You don't wanna, you don't wanna
I've been up a very long time, wonder why they hate on m
I don't wanna love myself, I'm praying that they all love me
'cause you don't wanna, you don't wanna
You don't wanna, you don't wanna, you don't wanna

I should've let you know, that you're my only one
I know you're feeling numb, I'll fuck you till you cum
Said "I don't understand, how you don't got a man"
You want me in your bed, 'cause I've been in your head

No, no, no
No, no, no
No, no, no
No, no, no
No, no, no
No, no, no

After he was finished singing I just sat there in shock. Was this real? He really made a song like this? I look over at Ski and he is just smirking. HEAVY. He tells Jah that he's all good and Jah steps out if the little room. He makes his way back into the room me and ski are in and he grabs my hands pulling me up off if the chair I was previously sitting on. "Y/n I love you with all of my heart and to be honest I want to be more than friends.." I look into Jah's dark eyes so I know he's not joking. He was sincere. He really wanted to be with me. I smile at him letting out a little "really?" He nods and I take my chance to tell him how I really feel about him. "Jah I love you too. And by the way, I wanna be more than friends too." He smiles his goofy smile and places his hands on my hips. He pulls me close to him. He leans in and I connect our lips. We start kissing and I feel butterflies. I love this weird ass kid. And I had no plans on leaving. When we pulled away he leans in and whispers "I'll fuck you till you cum" that was it. I immediately blushed and smiled.

Ski kisses his teeth and stands up. "vro already tryna get in my sister's pants. Careful nigga."

Jah chuckles and nods his head. "I was just tellin' her what I could do Ski." I giggle at his comment and sit back down.

"Y'all are both dorks. I love you bro and I love you Jah but I swear y'all do stupid shit sometimes." They both look at me doing the same 'damn bruh that's how you feel?' face. Thought that shit was funny so I laugh at them and roll my eyes.

"Man sis. I swear I'ma have momma beat yo ass one day" Ski chuckles and fucks up my hair. "HEY. MY DAMN HAIR NIGGA"

Jah laughs at us and shakes his head. "Sibling goals"

I roll my eyes and flip Jah off. He places his hand where his heart is and backs up like it hurt his feeling's. I giggle at him until I hear him say "well babygirl we gotta wait for your brother to leave. Then we'll do what you want" he slyly smirks.