now or never.

Theo wasn't blind to the fact that he was hated by everyone in Beacon hills

Theo wasn't blind to the fact that he was hated by everyone in Beacon hills. He understood that he deserved the hate, after all, he did try to kill everyone in that pack for his own power.

After the fight between the pack and the ghost riders, Theo was lost. He had nowhere to go. He had nowhere to live. No one cared for him, no one worried about his whereabouts and how he was.  It was like he was never even there. No one loved him.

Except for one person.

Liam Dunbar. Before the war, Liam barely paid any attention to the manipulative chimera. All he had was pure hatred for the older boy. But that all changed when they joined forces to defeat the ghost riders.

Something changed within Liam.

Every time he talked to Theo, he'd get goosebumps that would trail down his arms, butterflies would erupt in his stomach. He tried everything to get rid of whatever feelings he was developing for the once evil villain, but he couldn't. The way Theo's eyes bored into his own, the way Theo ever actually showed any human emotion was when he was with Liam. All these things that Liam would notice, only made him fall for Theo even more.

He couldn't talk to the pack about it, they would never understand. Especially Stiles, who would start an argument any time they ever even say Theo's name in his presence.

The only person that Liam could talk to about falling in love with Theo, was Theo.

Liam decided that it was time to tell Theo. He couldn't hold these feelings in any longer, it was eating him alive.

He knew that Theo lived in his truck, which was usually parked in the high school car park. Liam had offered him a place to stay numerous of times, which Theo always denied.

Liam knocked on the window of Theo's truck, only gently so that he wouldn't startle him. "Theo," he said, and saw Theo stir in his sleep.

After three knocks, Theo finally woke up, his eyes squint, looking around. He then noticed Liam, and the look of shock didn't leave his face.

Liam couldn't stop staring at him. He had never seen Theo so...messy. His hair was everywhere, locks falling down the front of his face, covering his eyes. He was wearing the same jumper he was wearing three days ago, and his truck was filled with clothes and shoes scattered around the back seats.

"Liam? What the hell are you doing here?" He asked, after rolling down the window.

"I need to-uh, talk to you." Liam said, gulping as he avoided eye contact with Theo.

"Okay, uh, hold on." Theo told him. After a few minutes, Theo came out of his truck, his hood over his set of hair, his hands in his pockets. He looked at Liam expectantly, waiting for him to speak.

"So," Theo said, tapping his feet on the ground. "What did you want to tell me?"

Liam looked up into Theo's eyes, and sighed. It was now or never.

"Theo...I'm in love with you." Liam blurted out.

Silence followed, and Liam knew that what he had said was wrong. He regretted the decision, his heart beating at the speed of lighting, which he was positive that Theo could hear.

Liam turned to walk away, but Theo was quick to grab Liam's hand. He pulled Liam to him, and pressed his lips gently against his, his eyes fluttering shut.

To say Liam was shocked was an understatement, but he wasn't going to waste the moment. Liam felt Theo's hands move from his wrists to his face, pulling him closer, if that was even possible.

The kiss lasted shorter than Liam had wished for, but nevertheless, it was all Liam had desired.

The boys parted and Liam rested his forehead on Theo's, both boys falling into a deep silence, processing exactly what had happened.

"Do you wanna know the crazy thing?" Theo piped up, in his raspy voice that drove Liam crazy.

"I love you too, Liam Dunbar."

-

So this is my first Thiam one shot an I'm just so in love with these two and they deserved to be endgame, in my mind they are.

If you see any grammar or spelling mistakes, please tell me!