a reason.

Time soars by and Liam is still waiting in the corner booth at the restaurant for Theo to show up

Time soars by and Liam is still waiting in the corner booth at the restaurant for Theo to show up. It's been an hour and a half now.

Any normal person would have given up. But not Liam. Liam trusts Theo will all of his heart, unlike everyone else around him. Theo wouldn't stand Liam up unless it's for a valid reason.

He looks down at his phone. He's called Theo twelve times now, and Theo hasn't picked any of them up. Maybe he's fallen asleep? Liam knows how exhausted Theo gets. Or maybe he's in trouble with another pack? Theo's always causing trouble.

Another thirty minutes pass, and the waiter asks if Liam can leave so someone else can sit down. He sighs, and pays for his one drink, then walks out of the restaurant, putting his hand out for a taxi.

He finally arrives home, and dumps his jacket on the sofa, unable to speak or do anything.

"Hey Darling! How was your date?" His mum asks him, taking his head in her hands and kissing the top of his head. He shakes her off, and she frowns.

"He didn't show up." Liam mutters, stuffing his hands into his pockets.

"I always knew that boy was nothing but a piece of sh-"

"Mum!" Liam groans, and his mum just sighs, sitting down beside her son. She rubs his back in comfort, and kisses his cheek. "What are you going to do now?"

"I'm gonna call him again. Theo never stands me up. He must have a reason, right?" Liam asks in hope.

"It better be a damn good one. He better be dead." She mutters, earning an eye roll off of Liam. She gets up and announces she's making some hot chocolate for the pair, and wanders off into the kitchen.

Liam hesitates to pick up the phone, and when he finally gets the balls to do it, he dials Theo's number once again.

It beeps once.

Twice.

Three times.

Liam is about to hang up when a voice speaks through the other end of the phone.

"Hello? Who is this calling?"

Liam frowns. That's definitely not the deep, raspy voice of Theo Raeken. That's a woman's voice. For a minute, Liam thinks he's cheating.

"And who the hell are you?" He sneers, tapping his foot anxiously.

"This is Dr Paige of Beacon Hills Hospital. Are you a friend or family member of Theo Raeken, may I ask?"

Liam's face has confusion plastered all over it as he answers the question. "Yeah, I'm his boyfriend. Can I ask what the hell is going on here?"

Silence follows, but the woman finally speaks up. "Unfortunately your boyfriend was in a car accident a couple of hours ago. We aren't sure if he's going to make it."

-

Ooooooooh

Im not so evil so should I make a part 2 of this? What do you guys think?

Also, sorry this is short