good heart.

Theo is furious

Theo is furious. Once again, the annoying Liam Dunbar finds a way to interrupt and destroy is plans.

This hasn't happened only once, but every single damn time. Any opportunity Theo gets to do something great, or normal, Liam is always there to ruin it. Why does he do it? Does he think that he is saving the world? Saving his friends? Pathetic.

Liam, in Theo's eyes, is a complete idiot. One day, Theo wanted to get a donut from the bakery down town, but didn't get to eat the delicious snack because of course, Liam thought it was some chemically-filled donut which would turn Theo into some super evil villain again, and smacked it out of Theo's hands.

Theo was done with Liam ruining everything Theo does, and when Liam runs towards Theo on a rainy Thursday evening to take away Theo's bat in his hand, Theo is ready, and immediately grabs Liam's collar and slams him against the brick wall, his hair covering his eyes as it gets soaked in the heavy rain.

"What is your problem, Liam? Why are you always following me?" Theo demands, scrunching Liam's T-shirt in his fists as he looks down at him, rain splashing in Liam's face.

"What do you mean? I'm not following you." Liam just scoffs, shaking his head frantically.

"Good, because I swear to got if I see you trying to ruin everything that I do I'm gonna-" Theo growls, but is interrupted by Liam's voice.

"It think I'm ruining everything?" He asks, hurt and anger mixed in his tone of voice as he looks up at the older wolf.

"Yes! As soon as I'm about to do one little thing, you always find a way to ruin it. I could be eating a fucking taco and you'd throw it on the ground! I was on my way to my friends house and you didn't like that, so you slammed your car into mine! Why?" Theo shouts, his eyebrows furrowed as he feels himself being soaked he the rain more.

"Because I'm trying to protect you!" Liam shouts back, his usual angry expression stamped on his face.

"Protect me? From what exactly?" Theo laughs falsely, his eyes searching for another expression in Liam's face.

"From everything! You're not exactly the most liked person around here." Liam mumbles, a sigh escaping his lips. "I just want you to be safe. I don't want you getting hurt."

Theo is baffled, looking intensely at Liam. "Why would you care?"

Liam looks up at Theo, his shoulders relaxing. "Isn't it obvious?"

The dots start to connect, and Theo lets out a shaky breath, glancing at Liam, then at his hands which are ripping Liam's T-shirt. He lets go at an instant, unable to look at the young beta. "But why? Why me?"

"Because underneath all your gory intentions and spiteful personality, you have a good heart." Liam tells him, resting his head against the wall.

Theo gulps, and for the first time in a long time, he smiles. He doesn't realise how close they are together, and it seems like a great time to finally do this.

He glances down at Liam's lips, and leans down quickly, not giving Liam enough time to react. He kisses Liam with the most amount of passion he can conjure, his hands pressing Liam against the wall as the rain drenches them with water, and slowly, Liam starts to relax and kisses Theo back, having want this to happen for a long time.

When they finally part, they rest their foreheads shaking one another's, breathing in and out heavily, speechless.

"If you're really that obsessive, I'll stop eating tacos if that makes you happy." Theo laughs, making Liam shake his head, before they press their lips together once more.

-
Honestly I don't know what the fuck this is but anything with Thiam in it is adorable, even if it makes zero sense