invincible.

Theo sits right at the back of the bleachers, not enjoying the screams of joy and roar of laughter that surrounds him

Theo sits right at the back of the bleachers, not enjoying the screams of joy and roar of laughter that surrounds him. He tries to move away from everyone, but as the seats fill up, he's squished in between two people who love to talk. Just Theo's luck.

Theo isn't here for fun. He absolutely hates lacrosse and doesn't understand why they can't have a better school sport like basketball.

The real reason that Theo is here, is to support his boyfriend Liam. Liam and Theo have been going out for three months now, given that fate brought them together. It was obvious that they were in love with each other, and finally, Theo decided to make a move.

The cheers erupt as the Beacon Hills High School team walk out into the pitch, raising their lacrosse sticks up in the air, encouraging the crowd to scream louder. Theo finds Liam, who's fiddling with the net of his lacrosse stick and not saying a word, a sign that Liam is extremely nervous.

He has the right to be, Theo knows that this match can determine if he gets a scholarship for Liam's dream college. One slip up and Liam won't get in.

Theo knows how much this means to his boyfriend. It's the only thing he talks about now. He's increased the amount of time he practices after school, and has even done some reading about lacrosse tips and tricks too. And Liam never reads.

When the other team walks in, boos are heard from Theo's side of the stadium, but the opposite is heard from the other end. The other team run in, their school cheerleaders performing a routine, hyping their crowd up even more.

After the cheers die down, the referee joins the pitch, and each team huddle, discussing their tactics on how to win. Theo watches Liam, hoping that he'd look back at him too, so he knows that it's okay, but he doesn't even take a glance.

The game starts, the crowd cheers on their own teams, and the lacrosse players kick off the ground. Beacon Hills High School team possess the ball first, a player named Smith dodging the opposing players attempts to grab the ball. Smith passes to Johnson, who takes a leap and scores.

A deafening wave of cheers build up, and Theo sits back in his chair, grunting when the idiot next to him spills a bit of his drink on Theo's trousers.

"Sorry dude," the boy tells him, but Theo just rolls his eyes and turns his attention back onto the game.

"C'mon, Liam." He mumbles, watching as the college professor writes down some notes. Liam needs to make a good impression on him.

Minutes and minutes and minutes pass, and the opposing team take the lead by two points. If the Beacon Hills High School team don't score soon, they'll lose. And Liam still hasn't managed to get a good score or pass in. The whistle blows, and the ball is passed to number 09 from the enemy team, but Smith intercepts his pass and grabs the ball in his net. He runs to the goal, but is then surrounded by the opposing team players. He has no where to run. The only player on his side who can run with the ball now is Liam.

Theo suddenly stands up, cupping his hands around his mouth to increase the volume of his shouts. "Come on Liam! You got this!" He shouts, clapping his hands. "Liam! Liam! Liam!"

Eventually, the crowd chants with Theo, screaming Liam's name in a rhythmic chant. Liam looks up at everyone, and a smile appears on his face. The ball goes directly into his stick's net, and Liam doesn't hesitate to race down the pitch to score.

Theo thinks that Liam is completely invincible. He dodges every single attack that comes his way, jumps over other players, ducks under all the sticks, and jump-rolls over the defending player's back and scores the ball directly into the top right corner of the net.

Theo jumps up in his seat and cheers for his boyfriend, shouting his name along with clapping his hands ferociously. Liam did it. Theo looks over at the college professor, and he's clapping too, a smile etched upon his face.

The game finishes and the players walk to the bleachers; girlfriends, boyfriends and family congratulating them. Theo smiles as he sees Liam walking towards him. Theo grabs Liam's face and places a sweet kiss on his lips, smiling uncontrollably.

They pull away and Liam laughs, happy to see this smile on his boyfriends face.

"I'm so proud of you, Li."

-

I'm uwuing at this it's so cute

Prompt requests are open x

Also I was typing fast. Any mistakes, please tell me!