6

A/n: just to let you know, I kinda imagine your shared flat like Monica's apartment from FRIENDS, "just" with 5 bedrooms, lol.

*

«Y/n-ya, it's late!»

An annoyed groan accompanied your slow squint.

Law was wearing his pyjama pants and a T-shirt with the Joker you bought for him years ago as he went through the room collecting stuff to bring to his apartment.

«But I'm sleeeeepy.»

«Oh, come on!»

He swiftly pulled away the pillow from under your head, so you bounced against the mattress.

«Ouch! Mean.»

«Doflamingo is waiting for you downstairs. Don't piss him off on Christmas day.» Law replied, throwing back the pillow in your face.

You caught it mid-air.

«Fine.»

Your bare feet hit the cold ground as you slid in your nightgown.

«Hey cousin.»

Law was not paying attention to you, busy scanning the shelves.

«Wha– gah!»

The noisy smack you placed on his cheek startled him.

«Merry Christmas!» you chimed.

«Gross.» he mumbled, rubbing his face with the back of his hand.

You chuckled at his reaction, hopping to the door.

«Y/n-ya.»

«Yes?»

«Merry Christmas.»

The tradition of the Family was spending Christmas Eve together, but on Christmas day usually everyone had their own plan.

Roci used to spend it with Law, Gladius went visiting his parents out of town, Senor Pink was always going to the cemetery to see his late wife...

When you reached the dining room, Doflamingo was among the few ones left, sat at the head of the table and lazily chatting with Diamante.

You took the seat next to him and poured some milk in the cup in front of you. He turned to you with his wolfish grin.

«Good morning, princess. I see you didn't lose your oversleeping habits.»

«I really didn't.» you chimed before starting your breakfast.

Diamante laughed.

«I miss the times you brats were still living here with us!»

«Sometimes I miss them too.» you admitted «Adulting is hard.»

Doffy relaxed on his chair.

«You know your room will always be here.»

«Thank you, uncle. But I think I can manage.»

Diamante soon left as well, having to attend some exclusive club with Trebol. He greeted you ruffling your hair before going.

«So, about that dinner?» Doffy asked.

You smiled to him.

«Well, I'm free tomorrow night actually.»