Masks Off (+18)

A Couple Months Later...

Senior year soon arrives in Midtown High and you honestly can't believe Ned didn't get held back. As the school year goes on, you and Gwen become closer and closer. Mr Stacy has grown to treat you like a son unlike before when he was skeptical of trusting you. Prom soon arrives and you can't wait to go with Gwen. You call her to see if she's ready to go and she tells you that she needs about five more minutes to get ready, but to come over anyway. You kiss Aunt May goodbye, take your keys, and drive off. You soon arrive at Gwen's house with a corsage in hand. You ring the doorbell and Mr Stacy answers.

"Hey, there he is!" He shakes your hand and then gives you a hug. "Son, when I first met you I was skeptical at first, but throughout the years you've continued to make my daughter happy, I'm proud to have you in my and my daughter's life." You smile and thank him for what he just said. A few minutes later you hear Gwen's voice from upstairs. "I'm ready!" You stand at the end of the stairs. Your eyes sparkle in amazement as Gwen walks downstairs wearing a light pink dress with a couple sparkly beads sewed into it. "You look...amazing" you tell her. Gwen blushes and giggles. "You look amazing too." You and Gwen take a pictures and soon head out. Later, you two arrive there hand in hand. At this point everyone is used to seeing you two together and brush it off. You meet up with Harry, MJ, Ned, and a few of Gwen's friends.

You all have a blast taking photos, doing dares like messing with a chaperoning teacher, eating lots of food, and overall having a good time. Finally the slow dance music starts playing. You hold out your hand to Gwen and she takes it almost immediately. As you two walk out to the dance floor, you can hear other girls swoon over how you two look together. You look over and see that Ned is dancing with Gloria from the Halloween party. Looks like they got along really well. The prom soon ends and Gwen calls her dad to see if he's up. He answers telling her that he had to take the boys up to her grandmother's because she needed help with something. He then asks you if she can stay at your house since he knows his mother likes to stall. You tell him yes and he tells you that there is to be no funny business. You two look at each other, blush, and giggle hoping that Gwen's dad doesn't hear you. After you hang up you get in your car and head home.

Later...

You and Gwen say goodnight to May and head to your room. You waste no time getting everything ready. You take off your prom clothes and change into your more comfortable ones. "Now get out." Gwen shoos you out of your room and closes the door. A few minutes later you hear Gwen telling you to come in. You open the door to see Gwen wearing nothing but one of your shirts covering most of her upper body. A small light illuminates the room while every other light is turned off. Gwen sits on both of her knees on your bed waiting for you. "Well? Are you just gonna stay there or are we gonna get things started?" You close the door and walk over to the bed. You crawl over to Gwen and passionately kiss her. You wrap your arms around her as you kiss her neck.

She does the same to you as she moans softly into your ear. You quickly take the shirt and bra off her as you stare at her magnificent breasts. "Like what you see?" she asks, making them jiggle a little bit. "Felicia wishes she had a body like this" you reply. Gwen smiles, tackles you onto the bed, and roughly makes out with you. You notice that she's trying to take your shirt off and you get up. "Allow me" you say as you take off your shirt, showing her your abs and muscles. Gwen stares in amazement and starts looking down at your pants. She licks her lips and starts taking them off. You soon are only in your underwear and start taking off her pants. Your eyes widen as you notice that she's not wearing any panties. Gwen lays on the bed and spreads her legs.

You open your mouth, covering her pussy, and start licking. "Oh, okay! Eat me out first! Yeah!" She starts moaning intensely as you move your tongue in and out of her. You kick things up a notch and move it from side to side. "I don't care what anyone says, your tounge is definitely a superpower!" Gwen loves it so much she pushes your head down towards her insides and moans even louder. As she blushes hard, the pleasure courses through her veins. She moans as you continue to eat all of her wet, pink, insides. "Oh, yeah! More! MOR--" you lift your head up and shush your flushed girlfriend. "Hey, quiet! May's room isn't that far from mine!" you whisper. "S-sorry..." Gwen says, quietly, a bit embarrassed. You go back to what you were doing, getting closer and closer to finishing her off. You start sucking her clit like a lollipop making her feel hotter and hotter.