He's Baaaack Part One

You and Gwen web sling down to Times Square where you see the Lizard attacking nearby citizens. "Looks like he's hungry" Gwen says cracking her knuckles. You land a few feet away from The Lizard and pose ready to stop whatever he has planned. He turns and see you both ready to fight. Instead of attacking you instantly, he goes for more nearby citizens. You watch in horror as he feasts on their corpses as if it's Thanksgiving dinner. You sling a web aiming for his eyes, blinding him, while Ghost Spider runs up and uppercuts him in the jaw.

The Lizard screeches in anger and pain as he tail whips both of you a couple feet away. He jumps up and tries smashing you both into the ground with both fists, but your spidey sense allowed you two to dodge it. He slashes at you multiple times before you grab his hand, swing him around, and throw him up into the air. Ghost Spider then throws a couple of webs onto his back and slams him into the road making a small crater. A crowd who's been watching from afar cheers for you. When it looks like he's been knocked out, you two get ready to web him up when suddenly, he tail whips both of you into nearby buildings. The crowd screams as Lizard's beady eyes locks with the couple hundred people running away. He super jumps up to catch up and has another snack.

A Few Minutes Later...

You and Ghost Spider wake up and realize Lizard is gone. You quickly get up and head out to find him. As you web sling throughout the city you start to hear a helicopter behind you. You and Ghost Spider land on a building and see that it's a police helicopter shining a spotlight on you two. "Spiderman and Ghost Spider" a voice shouts from the helicopter. "This is Captain Stacy of the NYCPD! Turn yourselves in now or we'll hunt you down and arrest you ourselves!" You and Ghost Spider look at each other, nod, and sprint off. You both jump off the building and land on the side of it. The helicopter flies by and doesn't notice you.

You then go to the other side of the street and head down that building. As soon as you land your spidey sense goes off. You turn around and see almost every cop and detective in the NYCPD ready to either arrest you or shoot you. Once again you two look at each other and nod. You jump up on the wall and distract all of the officers with guns while Ghost Spider takes out all of the officers with handcuffs. Then she throws a web at each of the guns and pulls them away from the wielders. You two then quickly escape as the cops pick up their guns. Once they see that you're gone, they get in their cars and fan out. "Send in the special ops" Captain Stacy tells the main officer through the walkie talkie.

A few moments later as you and Ghost Spider keep running, CIA officers and more agents start to surround the building you're on. You both start shooting web balls at their guns, but they have back ups. "We gotta focus on escaping! We can't waste it all!" You tell Ghost Spider this as she frantically shoots as many web balls as she can. She stops and you two web sling away. Many cars follow you as you try to get away. You both soon end up in a construction site where the cars surround you. They start smoke bombs and flash bang grenades while a small group heads up. You try to get rid of all of the bombs, but eventually you and Ghost Spider get hid and fall to the floor.

Your masks are torn and you're both bleeding. You're able to leave everyone in the smoke, thanks to your spidey sense and hide in a small area of the site. You and Gwen take a few seconds to catch your breaths before--"Reveal yourselves. Or I'll do it myself." You and Gwen turn around to see Captain George Stacy. Alone. Pointing a gun straight towards you.

You both know that there's no other way out of this. You take her hand, stand up, and together take off your masks. Captain Stacy is shocked to see that his one and only daughter and her boyfriend are Spiderman and Ghost Spider. "Hi, Daddy." Gwen says embarrassed. You stare at the floor, too embarrassed to face him. George is in shock, not sure of what to say. He drops his gun. "I don't believe this" he says finally. "My daughter is a vigilante. You dragged her into this, didn't you?!" He yells at you before Gwen interferes. "Y/N had nothing to do why I became Ghost Spider. I wanted to make mom's killer pay."

"And look at where that's gotten you! Risking your life like this! I won't allow this!!"

"But Dad--"

"I already lost your mother, Gwen!! I can't...I can't afford to lose you, too."

The three of you stand in silence before you step forward. "Sir, if I may." George looks at you, waiting to hear what you have to say. "I know what it's like to lose someone dear to you. I lost my uncle right after I got my powers. I wanted the guy dead and got what I wanted, but, it didn't make it better. To be honest, your daughter helped me get through that darkness. She reminded me that with great power, there must also come great responsibility. And it's our responsibility to use our gifts to stop that lizard."

George thinks for a moment, his face in an expression of little confidence.  His brow soon changes to a confident stare as he picks up his gun and heads towards the crowd of confused soldiers. He signals the helicopter pilot to bring down the ladder. He climbs on and calls to his men as he's brought up. "Now listen up, knuckleheads!! I want each and everyone of your asses to do nothing but to get everyone you can find around this city to safety!! Don't even go near that lizard freak! Spiderman and Ghost Spider got this covered." You and Gwen smile as the soldiers, cops, and agents head out. You put on your masks and head off to find the Lizard.