Part 2 (Errorfresh)

Setup: morning after sex
Error's POV

I opened my eyes to the sleeping body of Fresh laying next to me. I smiled kissing his forehead, he woke up confused. I kissed his cheek.
"Error wha?" He giggled. I kissed his lips, lingering there for a while before I broke away and kissed his jaw.
"Error oh my god." He laughed as I kissed his neck where faint hickies and bite marks were, his ribs all over. Fresh was giggling as I got ontop of him kissing his lips again. He slung his arms around my neck as he broke away.
"You're still horny aren't you?" He mumbled.
"Maybe a little bit." I admitted kissing him again. Fresh deepened the kis pulling me closer, parting his lips slightly, most likely hinting at adding tongue. I rolled my eyes playfully in my head and let my tongues play with his (I didn't know how to word that). The fight for dominance didn't last long, since Fresh submitted after a bit. A muffled moan escaped Fresh's mouth as we broke away for air, a glistening string of saliva still connecting us.
"That fix anything?" Fresh asked, his arms still hung around my neck loosely. I nodded getting off Fresh.
"Thanks." I smiled walking out of the room, dressed for a battle with Ink.