Christmas edition (Lustmare)

What he's wearing ^^
Lust's POV

I sat under the tree Nightmare and I set up a few days ago playing with the leash I was wearing. I've worn things much more skimpy but I was still nervous about if he would like it. I heard the door unlock, I took a deep breath as the door opened and Nightmare came in. He saw me and a purple blush spread across his face, he closed the door and laughed.
"What are you wearing?" He rubbed the back of his neck.

3rd POV

Nightmare looked at Lust as Lust opened his legs slightly.
"Come on Nighty, don't you wanna open your present?" Lust flirted. Nightmare rolled his eye and walked over to Lust. He grabbed the leash from Lust and sat down infront of him. Nightmare grabbed Lust and sat him on his lap, and started sucking on Lusts neck, removing the collar since it was in the way. Lust bit his lip as one of Nightmare tentacles rubbed up against his thigh and tied his hands behind his back. Nightmare nipped and started to bite as Lusts neck. Lust let out a shaky moan as Nightmare bit a certain spot on Lusts neck. His hand slided up Lusts inner thigh and tugged on the underwear Lust was wearing. He smiled and got off of Lusts neck, pulling down the underwear halfway down Lusts thighs. He looked Lust up and down. And started sucking and biting at Lusts boobs. He pulled the dress down and sucked on one of Lust's boobs while he played with the nipple of the other. A tentacle started playing with   Lust's clit. It slowly entered, moving in and out at an agonizingly slow pace.
"F-fuck- Nighty." Lust panted moving himself on the tentacle. Nightmare smirked at Lust and started moving his tentacle faster, a different one teasing his thigh. After a bit Nightmare pulled his tentacle out of Lust and stopped teasing him.
"Nighty why'd you st-" Lust got cut off by a large moan as Nightmare rammed his tentacle into Lust without warning, a different one in Lust's ass, both of them thrusting quickly. Lust quickly turned into a mess, barely able to catch his breath.
"Nightmare! Fck- I- I need to c-cum!" Lust moaned. Nightmare stopped thrusting, but left the tentacle in, the one in Lust's ass still moving slowly.
"P-please N-Nighty." Lust panted.
"Beg." Nightmare smirked.
"Please Nightmare! Let me cum over your big throbbing tentacles! Ngh- Let me coat your thick tentacles with my cum!" Lust pleaded.
"How much does it hurt? Holding in your cum for this long? " Nightmare asked rubbing around Lust's clit.
"S-so bad Nighty! I'm g-gonna burst!" Lust moaned
"I'll let you cum, but I get to fill you to the brim with my cum. You'd like that, won't you slut?" Nightmare purred in Lust's ear. It was normal for Nightmare to call Lust a slut in these instances.
"Yes! Fill me with your cum." Lust moaned. Nightmare came heavily into Lust's ass and cunt, pulling out so Lust could cum himself. Lust moaned Nightmares name loudly as cum spilled out of his ass and cunt.
"M-merry Christmas." Lust panted as Nightmare let go of Lust's arms.