Part 5 (Lustmare)

Setup: Nightmare is a h0rny boi
Lust's POV

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, i was having a conversation with Papyrus.
"Who'd you give your services to this time?" Papyrus said, I could hear the disappointment in his voice loud and clear.
"What? A guy cant get a text from his friend?" I said grabbing my phone.
Help. No one is home and it's heat season.
"Oh..Nevermind." I said.
"I hate it when you get that tone in your voice." Papyrus grumbled.
"What?"
"You get this weird tone in your voice when you're talking about sex or sexual things that involve you and stuff." Papy huffed. He was never for anything that had to do with this AU since he found out about other AUs.
"You're just sad that Mettaton hasn't texted you in a week." I said texting a quick reply.
"Do you thi-" Papy started.
"Uh uh Pap. Not right now. I got someone who 'requires my services'." I said walking out of the house and teleported to the adress the person gave me. It was dark and dreary where I was. I was outside a small town. There were some sketchy looking guards patrolling the area.  One of them saw me and walked up to me.
"Are you Lust?" He asked.
"Depends." I winked.
"The king needs you."
"Is that what you named it? Well I'd be happy The please the king." I purred leaning onto the guard, sliding my hands around his armor.
"Tsk. Follow me." He growled grabbing my arm.
"Oooh you wanna do this in a more remote place. I get it I get it." I said. He dragged me to an ominous looking castle. Where a maid was standing by the door.
"This maid will lead you to the Kings room. "
"Is this some sort of sex dungeon?" I asked looking around.
"Oh my Asgore no!" The maid gasped.
"Just take this slut to the Kings room." The guard pushed me to the maid, tripping me. I fell to the ground.
"Call me!" I yelled jokingly as the guard walked away. The maid looked stunned the entire time I followed her. She stopped at this ominous looking door.
"He requested no one open his door. So please knock. " She said walking away. I knocked . I heard some shuffling but the door was opened by a grape faced octopus guy.
"You're the King?" I asked.
"Yeah?" He said, he was obviously out of it.
"Well then my apologies your magesty." I bowed, looking up and winking at him.
"Just get in." He grumbled pulling me into his room. He closed the door and turned to me.
"You got any kinks I should know about?" I said as if it was a casual have-at-dinner-with-grandma topic.
"Wha?" He said.
"Got anything you're into sex wise buddy." I said turning to him. "Collaring, daddy kink, that kind of stuff." I shrugged.
"Uh.." He stuttered. 
"Want me to just suprise you?" I asked.
"Yeah sure." He mumbled. He pushed me onto the bed and started sucking on my neck. I flinched at the sudden sexual aggression. I bit my lip and started to struggle. I wanted to see what this guy was into. He grabbed my wrists with a tentacle and pinned them harshy to the bed. I  smiled to myself struggling a bit more. He got off my neck and looked at me disapprovingly, I could see he was turned on by it though.
"Keep struggling and there will be consequences." He said narrowing his eyes. He started to peel off anything I had on. 
"Yes your magesty." I said. He rolled his eyes and grabbed my soul. I acted shocked and tried to struggle and grab my soul.
"I said there will be consequences." He squeezed my soul harshly. I tensed up and but my lip, whimpering. He handed my soul to a tentacle of his. I got a weird warm sensation around my body, like I was being held.
"Summon something." He demanded.
"N-No!" I sqeaked. He tightened his grip on my soul. It felt like a snake was constricting me.
"Do it." He growled. I tensed up and complied, summing my female body, which was most used for clients. I looked away from him in 'embarrassment'. He grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him, I turned my eyes away. Out of the corner of my eye I could see him smirk as something touched my clit. I melted at the sensation.
"Tsk tsk tsk." He said as he started rubbing around my clit. I let out a brethy moan.
"Shut up. He said as I was yanked down, suddenly face to face with his boner. He let go of my hands.
"Take them off." He demanded. I shakily took his shorts off and his erection hit me in the face. Literally.
"Suck it." He said. I turned my head away from his dick.
"Do it." He said as he squeezed my soul tighter. I took the head on my mouth and swirled my toungue around it. I started bobbing my head as I wrapped my arms around his waist. He pushed my head all the way down without warning and started moving me up and down. I moaned which caused him to cum a little. I moaned again which caused another spurt of cum to go down my throat. Sensitive arent we? I thought. I could hear quiet swears and moans as he moved my head faster. I moaned loudly but it was muffled by his dick and he came just as he was pulling out, so cum got splattered all over my face.
"Heh. Nice look for ya." He said dropping me to the ground still holding my soul. I collapsed to the floor as he went over ho his closet on the other side of the room. Sticky cum dripped into my eyes and onto the floor as I panted heavily, trying to catch my breath.
"You're sensitive." I said unsummoning my body. I grabbed my clothes trying to wipe the cum off of my face.

I JUST NEEDED TO GET SOMETHING OUT SORRY THIS SUCKS