KiriKami - Bromance

It was a nice autumn day, a little chilly but nothing too bad. The sky was blue and the students from UA were already over with their school day.

Ejirou's POV

Denki and I were walking together to the dorms when Mina stopped us.

"Heya Guys! What you guys up to?' She asked.

"What's up, Mina!! Not much, just walking to the dorms. How about you?" I answered.

"Same! Oi, you dudes heard of the new app? It's an app that checks your compatibility with everyone in the school. That techy girl that makes all the gadgets made it. It's totally awesome!"

"Wowza that must be super cool. Imagine knowing whos your best match, bet me and Kiri could get any girl in the class" Denki says with a grin in his face while putting his arm around my neck pointing at each of us with his thumb.

We all laugh together at the comment but I guess he doesn't know that I don't like girls. I'm gay and that's pretty manly to admit. Yet I haven't said anything to Denki but not because I don't want to, its just the topic never really sprints up in our convos.

Mina leaves telling us the name of the app and Denki looks it up on his phone to try and see who are best matches are.

"Bro let's head to my room to play video games" I say.

"Dude you read my mind" He replies.

We head over to my room and set our bags on the corner of the room. We both take our coats off and sit on the floor facing the TV.

"What game do you wanna loose to today?" I ask while giving my signature smile.

"Nah dude you wish, Ima beat you AGAIN"

We start playing Forza for a while then when I let him win (because he gets all pouty and cute when he looses) he starts jumping like a maniac.

"Told you so dude." he smirks at me.

"Whatever man, we're both winners here since we both had fun"

"Awh dude your so manly"

We start laughing at ourselves, then Denki decides to check that app that Mina mentioned earlier.

We didn't even have to enter any info!! It already had all of it.

"That girl is seriously weird dude. It gives me the creeps" He says while putting a scared face.

"Hahaha Chill Bro, She probably got it from our school data" I say.

"True, True" He says.

I don't really care what pops up in the results since im not really keen to romance. Not because I don't wanna be tied down, no that would be very unmanly of me.

It's because, well... I'm cool with my life right now. I got school, hero training and my very best friend Kaminari who I wouldn't change for the world. He's my bro.

"Yo dude! Let's check the results at the same time. Maybe we'll get lucky with a lot of ladiessss~"

I think it's time I tell Denki.

"Bro... I need to tell you something before though." I say with a half smile.

"Woah, of course dude. What is it?" He asks with a worried expression on his face?

"Bro, I'm Gay"

"Jesus, you scared me. For a moment there I thought you were gonna tell me you let me win"

"What the... Bro how Is that more important than what I just told you??" I ask laughing holding my gut.

"Oh because I already knew. I say ladies but it's not limited to that. Dude I'm Bi"