KatsuDeku - Date Night

Kacchan and I decided to have a date night! I'm so excited. It's been far too long since our last date.

With our hero work and the kids, we really haven't had time for each other and that has definitely taken a toll on our relationship. I can't even remember the last time we had real sex.

We've had quickies here and there but we both know its not the same.

Lately, we have been arguing a lot, disagree and even screaming at each other. I love him to death but our relationship can't continue like this...

.
.
.

We're in the car, on our way to the amusement park. I can't wait to get on all the rides.

Kacchan keeps bugging me because he thinks ill chicken out on him but what he doesn't know is that I'm pretty much a daredevil for park rides!

I love them, the adrenaline, the fun, and the excitement.

.
.
.

We get there and the line is almost at the end of the parking lot! I guess we didn't think this through coming at 7 pm on a Saturday night.

.
.
.

After finally getting inside, we go on a few rides and have fun along the way. Kacchan tries to win me this huge Koala bear that's bigger than me!

"All these fucking booths are rigged I swear to fucking god."

I start laughing and he smiles at me.

"I missed your laugh so much Deku"

I blush deep red and he starts laughing

"Even after years of marriage I still get you flustered?"

He takes my hand and takes me to the biggest ride.

We're in line for a roller coaster called Crazy Mouse. He hugs from behind while we wait and I feel like the happiest man alive.

I can't stop staring at his face. Kacchan is so handsome... His eyes are so beautiful.

"Baby your mumbling. Thanks for the compliment, by the way, your eyes are far more beautiful" He says while giving me a kiss on the neck.

Again, I turn into a tomato and he starts laughing.

.
.
.

I catch him looking at me, He catches me looking at him. He hugs me, I hug him. We kiss, we laugh and we enjoy our time together.

.
.
.

Half an hour has passed and was still on the line for this line.

Then the guy that controls the line yells.

"We need two people, not more just two."

No one else tried to and there were more than 30 people in front of us.

"Oi, Here!" Kacchan screams at the man.

The guy motions for us to get in and so we do.

It was such a fun ride. The cart moved so fast and it would do fast spins. It was funny, to say the least when Kacchan yelp.

When we get off the ride I'm ecstatic.

"That was..." he says

"Awesome? Amazing? Incredible?"

"...Terrifying"

"Huh?!"

"Shut up nerd..."