MomoJirou - Dare - Part 2

She was standing against the wall in the sharp corner in between the elevator and some of the girl's dorms, as the elevator door's closed and she felt the coast was clear, she let out a breath she didn't quite know she was holding.

She went straight to her dorm, a little red in the face both from the conversation she had accidentally eavesdropped in and because of the realisation of what her body was screaming at her. 'What did people do in these situations?' she thought to herself, she opened the door to the room only to find that Jirou hadn't returned yet, she felt a little relieved because she didn't know how she would address her in the state she was in.

She sighed and walked towards her walk-in closet that she paid to be like that, she had too many clothes, and they couldn't fit in the averaged sized closet before the remodel.

She decided on wearing a black silk gown that had spaghetti straps, the fabric was soft on her skin and after a long day of Hero training it was nice to wear something so... calming.

As she got undressed, she felt the fabric of her underwear stick to her folds, and she grimaced. Usually, that wouldn't happen but remembering the events that played out earlier it made sense, all the wetness she felt dried up, and now she felt disgustingly dirty and embarrassed of the fact that it happened because she got... turned on.

For her best friend. Dear lord, what had gotten into her? She had never felt attracted to any woman before, let alone Jirou. Of course, she thought her best friend was beautiful, but she thought that about all of her friends, it was normal girl behaviour to see her friends that way.

Then why did it feel so good to be kissed by her, to feel her hands on her waist and caressing her body? Is it wrong to want to explore more of that? To want to feel her mouth on hers again? To touch her just like she touched her?

She bit her bottom lip trying to suppress the whimper she almost felt escape; she had to snap out of it. Of course, it wasn't reasonable in any way to think this way, it could ruin their friendship if she continued fantasising about this,

Then again, if it was just that it wouldn't harm anyone right?

As she started cleaning herself with vaginal wipes, she couldn't help notice that while thinking about Kyouka she had started gotten wet again, she moaned softly as she felt her fingers touch in between her folds and she sat down on the carpeted floor of her closet.

'What if these where her fingers?' she thought to herself, she brought a hand up and started caressing her left breast softly, groping and opened her legs with her knees up.

Disregarding the wipe to the side, she kept playing with herself and images of Kyoka touching her, teasing her clit in circles while pinching, rubbing her nipples appeared behind her closed eyes.

She moaned softly into the night air, she slid a hand under her nightgown and felt that her skin was burning, she started rolling her nipples in her fingers and let a loud whimper escape, she was so hot, and she could feel the heat radiating from her pussy, and her clit was throbbing.

She slowly brought a hand down while keeping one on her breast, and while feeling every fold being wet as can be she moaned 'Kyoka...' she breathed and threw her head back when she inserted two fingers into herself, thrusting slowly, the sound of wetness meeting flesh echoed in the small space.

"Momo?" a voice snapped her out of her daze, and she opened her eyes to find the same girl she was fantasising about standing in front of her, looking shocked but also something else that the long hair girl couldn't decipher at that moment.

"J-Jirou!" she covered herself with one hand and sat on both her knees looking to the side with a very red face. "I am very sorry you had to see that!" She bowed her head trying not to die of embarrassment at that moment when suddenly her head was picked up with a hand on her jaw.

"Need some help?" Kyoka said, looking at Momo in her grey eyes, licking her lips.