ShinDeku - Lilac eyes -

Izuku, a 17-year-old boy, lays on his bed at 11:00 pm doing something he truly feels embarrassed about. "How did I end up doing this..." he breathes out, the greenett that lays on top of his twin size bed, that is almost completely undone, with the lights out and the one way he can see is thanks to the dim shine of the moon that enters through his window; is currently rubbing his twitching erection while still being fully clothed, he squeezes his legs together and bites his bottom lip "This... This all his fault" he whispers to himself in between heave pants. He then bites his right hand's thumb trying to suppress the undying urge to fully touch himself.

Deku POV

'Why is this happening to me... All I see when I close my eyes is his purple hair... Those stunning lilac eyes... This, what I'm feeling is all... His fault, I usually never get workup over anyone but fuck...' I sigh in as I bring both my hands up to cover my slightly red face. I don't curse, I don't touch myself and I certainly do not blame anyone else for my own actions. Why, Why? Why!. I bite my bottom lip to suppress my urge but it's not working. All I keep thinking about is what happened in the dorm kitchen...

~Earlier that night~

"Hello, Midoriya. How are you?" Shinso asked me in his charming accent as he approached me from my left side, I look over my shoulder to greet him and saw that he had his hair in a low bun and he looked surprisingly different with his hair done like that. "Hi, Shinso! I'm good, how about you?" I smile at him, then turn back to the stove. "I'm glad to hear that mate. I'm also fine" he smiled back, he sits on the countertop behind me as I'm cooking some ramen.

"It's pretty late, almost 10:00 pm, shouldn't you be in your dorm?" I question while turning around to face him when I did, my jaw dropped slightly, the moon shining through the glass doors made his eyes look like they were glowing almost as if he was nightfall itself.

I let my eyes wandered lower from his eyes to his surprisingly thick neck, to his broad chest and well-defined abs, I could feel my mouth go dry. I didn't quite notice when he first came in but he was shirtless and just wearing grey joggers that to me are hanging a little too low... "Midoriya? Everything alright there mates?"

I then realize that a minute had passed of me just staring at him, I cough to clear my throat so I can speak "Y-Yeah, e-everything f-fine" I smile sheepishly, but damn it! I don't stutter around Shinso and now he'll think I'm weird.

"Nervous?" He asked me that so calm like he was asking someone if they were hungry or cold. But why would I be nervous? Is just Shinso... "Haha don't be silly, why would I be nervous?" I tried sounding confident but as always my voice cracks.

"I'm sorry Midoriya, Is just that I now realized that I came down here without my shirt, You see I have been training my body since the sports festival, to better withstand combat, that way people won't only think of me as a 'long distance' type of hero"

Well, that explains the hot as a flaming cheetah body. "Oh don't worry! We're both guys so its nothing to be worried about." I lied, I'm gay so this isn't making me feel uncomfortable just very... cautious to not get overly 'excited'.

"That is... Correct" Shinso said while giving me a small smile. I couldn't help and sense like he was disappointed, but what about?

"So to answer your enquiry, I was like I said- Training. I lost track of time and when I realized how late it was the cafeteria had already closed, I came in here to see if I could find snack" Shinso stated.

"Oh that's alright haha, well I made some extra when I finish you can help yourself if you'd like" I gave him a big smile to reassure him.

Anyone that knows the purple head also knows that he isn't fond of smiling, he almost has the same blank expression as Todoroki but the smile he just gave me was bright yet serene... Like moonlight.