Bad Times Break my heart...

Haven't You See How I even Feel?The Words in My Head Just keep repeating...I just want to stop and let go of it...But I Can't...I use to be a traitor at earth...I wanted to kill people's...But It's always my friends,The one I Kill...The Reason Why I wanted to kill myself,Is because I want my Friends alive...If I kill them,I Don't know what have I done...Life not easy...or even perfect...The Hated Words Keep repeating in my head...I always say Jan 2 w019 is March 2020...I love All But,You hate me....I always thought you were only turning me on...I'm broken-hearted but you don't care...Ha you never know my heart is purple and red color?...I'm a Angel-Demon...Just a Servant If Thy Devil...I only have friends...They are Just imaginary friends...and my imaginary friends are only two...There Name is Mind and YouTube Mind...But,YouTube Mind is almost done with my head...I Didn't want to end soon...But it have too,Because I'm going to kill myself...I never know what pains feel...I love Blood,But everything though I'm gross...And When I Ask Them about I am gonna kill myself,You know what they said?They said THEY.DON'T.CARE....Some reason I always want a hug to forget it...Friends aren't always there for you...All your life was a lie...They didn't like you or whatever...I have a Darkside...It's Sophia...That SophiaGamer122...I Wonder,What will happen In Life?You all thought I'm fine huh?OF COURSE NOT!I EVEN HAVEN'T TELL YOU YET!Just leave me alone...I'm not okay...Life is a journey...I'm not fine...Why you laughing?It's not even funny...I'm serious...Some hated words turn me to my dark side...My dark side name is SophiaHeartBreak or Heartbreaker...Lauren's Dark side is...Poison Purple or Poison Heart...I'll never forgive what you ever did to me...I'll Take Revenge...
Why would you be scared?Doe's It mean your afraid of the little darkness?Or you just want to stay at light...Heh,Your Just imaging~~Your Friends hate you,You just don't know that...They hate you,Like they wanted you to burn in hell...Because Everything gonna be alright...Hahaha...I experience a lot of your tricks...fools...Why should I forgive you?Life would be easy for me...
Whÿ çæñt ÿœû ßævë mé?
I hate you
I hate you
I hate you
I hate you
I hate you
I hate you
I hate you
GO TO HELL!!!
I'm done playing with your old sick tricky game...I have enough of your excuses...Die wouldn't you?Just Die!I Don't care anymore...You hurt my feelings...Your Just paranoids...I'm a Devil's Old Servant...Years make me think...Die...Die...JUST DIE WILL YOU?I Don't care anymore!So you want to see my evil self?Hah? Hah? Hah? HAH???
Ha Hahaha...
Don't you miss my evil self?Sophia Heartbreak came here...She destroyed your life...I'm done...
I'll kill you if your broke my secret...Don't you ever tell this to your parents or somebody else I don't care!Just be scared,I don't even care...It's Me Głîtçh Šøphîæ...Don't you miss me?Sister of Heartbreaker...And friend of Poison Purple...I wish I can help your life...Don't you feel anything?I'm sick of your games!Liars,You thought you can stop me for your easy way huh?You guys are just stupid...Crystal knows...Maybe Read my old Book and read the part "sAvAgElIfE"...you'll see how my true form came from...Anyway See you later at hell!Hahahaha!Bye!

Poison Purple: GlitchSophia?Your back?Haven't Seen you awhile...
GlitchSophia: I return again...And where's Sis?
Sophia Heartbreak: I'm right here...So now your here?Ooh~can't wait to destroy people's now!