Thank you for 800 reads!!!

Thanks for 800 reads!!!Love ya all!!!Requests are Open In my Artbook!!!and Sophia Contest is Open again!!!You'll get prizes whenever you won!!!If you won,You'll get many prizes for fun!!!This Contest is Open until 2024!!!And The Books will some,Be...

Thanks for 800 reads!!!Love ya all!!!Requests are Open In my Artbook!!!and Sophia Contest is Open again!!!You'll get prizes whenever you won!!!If you won,You'll get many prizes for fun!!!This Contest is Open until 2024!!!And The Books will some,Be Open today!!!Awww you guys deserve a hug uwu
*hugs you*
You: What will be are prizes whenever I won Sophia Contest???
You'll get a secret prize!!!It will be wonderful 0w0
You: What if I didn't win in Sophia Contest???
You'll have a special secret Gift or present prize!!!!
You: Why is Sophia Contest Open until 2024???
Because It is a special announcement or event and you can be the first contestants in the whole wide world!!!
You: Will you be angry whenever we didn't make it you made one for you???
Nope,I'm a nice person! I'll be patience and curious,As Long you made one or not!
You:How's Your Life?Is it ok???Are you going to do another Sucidal thing???
No way!My life is perfectly fine,And It's Ok!I'll never do a sucidal thing,that makes you sad uwu
You: can I get hug?Because your so nice and fluffy 0w0
Actually I'm not a fluffy person but okay ^w^ *hugs you*
You: Are you really nice and kind???Are you telling the truth?
of course I am!Im really Nice and Kind!!!And I'm really telling a truth!
You: When is your Birthday and what age are you?So will know and say "Happy Birthday" to you :3
Awwww,My Birthday is January 22!and I was Born at January 22 2008!And I'm 10 years old turning to 11!and Thx,Happy Advance Birthday to you too!
You: Do you act your allergic to boys? And Do you hate them,when you feel that there looking you and holding hands with you?And do you hate boys hitting on you???
Yes,I act that I'm allergic to boys,and I hate them,when there looking at me and holding hands with me.Yes,I really hate boys hitting on me...
You: Awww,Can I get hug from you again?Because your cute and adorable 0w0???
Okay,And Thanks for that comment ^w^ *hugs you again*
Anyway Pls enjoy and vote and comment below!See ya Cupcakes!Bye!

(393 words)